Treo 750 VoiceCommand via bluetooth--better with WM6?

Search This thread

skyeskye38

Oct 6, 2007
I am very happy with my Treo 750 except I can't do voicedial over my Motorola h500 bluetooth earpiece. I might take the chance on installing the leaked ATT WM6 version (since WM6 doesn't seem to be coming out officially any time soon in the US) if I was clear bluetooth would work better for me. Can anyone tell me if VoiceConnect will work over bluetooth for the Treo 750 with the WM6 upgrade, leaked and/or official ATT when/if it come out?

miloszz

Apr 21, 2007
Hehe, strange, on WM5 my Moto h300 was working as a charm, but now with WM6 there's no reaction when I push the button 0_o

skyeskye38

Oct 6, 2007
No, the Palm WM6 upgrade site for Australia for example, says that VoiceCommand over bluetooth will be supported in WM6 for the Treo 750 --my question is whether people who have tried the leaked ATT WM6 ROM have found that they can now use Voice Command over bluetooth? Thanks in advance.

miloszz

Apr 21, 2007
I could use it with WM5, now I can't. I don't care, but I wrote about it as a curiousum.

MilanoRex

Oct 22, 2005
It works GREAT with my H700, I absolutely love how it works. I dont have to program any names or speech in, I just click the headset and say whatever name on my contact list and it dials without any problems.

albiemanmike

Jun 5, 2007
It works GREAT with my H700, I absolutely love how it works. I dont have to program any names or speech in, I just click the headset and say whatever name on my contact list and it dials without any problems.

Same with me Voicedial?Command seems to work pretty well. I sometimes have to hit the headset button a couple of times before I get the tone to speak but it does work. I have found though that if the name is somewhat phonetically difficult that the voice command app has trouble deciphering the name properly and just substitutes the closest name to the one you are attempting. Sorry using Jawbone headset.