[Resolved] [HOW TO] Unbrick LG Optimus One P500 from fastboot mode started udc_start()..

Search This thread

ganesh3s3

Feb 2, 2011
Cuddalore
If you did something like install custom recovery on your lg optimus one and failed, you would get a black screen saying..

fastboot mode started
udc_start()

If this happens...

Relax.. Your phone is not bricked.. There are many ways to fix it... This method of unbricking should be done as a last resort because it erases all your data...

Charge your phone before proceeding even if the backlight is always on while charging..

Things required:
Kdz updater:
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=8651505&postcount=1
Stock ROM:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=865479
USB cable, Windows PC with administrator account,LG united mobile drivers(google for it if you don't find it in the "Add or remove programs" window in the control panel)..

First disable all LGE modems under modems from Windows device manager in the Control Panel..

Make sure you have LG united mobile drivers installed.. Or just google for it..

Then press and hold both the back(return) button and the volume up button and simultaneously connect the USB cable..

The phone should light up and say Emergency mode!! in a green background.. If it goes to Emergency mode, it can be fixed... If it doesn't I'm sorry, search for an other forum or give it to the LG service center...

Now decompress the 7z file you downloaded using WinZip, WinRar etc., install msxml.msi from the uncompressed directory and run KDZ_FW_UPD.exe (With administrator rights by right clicking and selecting run as administrator).
In the dialog box, select Type : 3GQCT and PhoneMode: DIAG, select the kdz file and flash the stock ROM... It would take about 15 minutes.. If the kdz updater crashes, change compatibility mode or restart the computer and phone or do something till it works (Retry retry retry)...

For most of you it would probably say PHONE WAS NOT FOUND!.... If so, then follow all the steps said above, but this time, shake the life out of your phone after connecting the USB till the lines "PHONE WAS NOT FOUND!" stops appearing... If it does appear again retry for endless times or restart the computer or check if any modem drivers are active or try it in an another computer...

From here on, follow any one choice:

Choice 1:
Note: There is a fat chance for this choice to not work and for you to go back to the very first line of this thread...
If you want your phone to have all the data before you bricked it, just disconnect the USB when the phone shows the charge screen as if you are charging the phone while it is switched off.. (This was discovered accidentally by me so try it at your own risk :rolleyes:) After disconnecting try to power on the normal way and it should work and the phone should be like it was never bricked.. If it doesn't boot, retry flashing from the start.. If it starts and all your data is restored root it, install titanium backup and backup all your apps and data and save the contents of sdcard\titaniumbackup to your pc.. Then copy all you want in your sdcard to your pc.. Then redo all the steps without disconnecting till the kdz flasher says FINISHED.. This is because if you disconnect the usb in the middle, only half the rom would be installed which is unstable.. After installing the full rom, root it, and install titanium backup and copy all the copied content back to sdcard\titaniumbackup and restore them using titanium backup.. That's it..

Choice 2:
If you do not want the data and if you need to do a risk-free unbrick, then flash with the kdz updater and wait till it says FINISHED.. That's it..

Now that you know how to unbrick, try installing what bricked your phone again but this time in the correct way... GOOD LUCK...

AND FINALLY.... ONE MORE STEP.... PRESS THE "THANK" BUTTON IF I HELPED YOU IN ANY WAY...:p

Last edited:

scarfather

Sep 2, 2009
Lg Thrive

Ok so I was looking at this and I am trying to do this with my Lg Thrive. I need to find the files that I need inorder to unbrick it. It still goes into emergency mode and also fastboot. If you can please show me how to do all this but with my phone. I need the stock firmware for it and how to use it. Thank you in advance

ganesh3s3

Feb 2, 2011
Cuddalore
Ok so I was looking at this and I am trying to do this with my Lg Thrive. I need to find the files that I need inorder to unbrick it. It still goes into emergency mode and also fastboot. If you can please show me how to do all this but with my phone. I need the stock firmware for it and how to use it. Thank you in advance

Some people have posted here that this method works for some devices that are very close the P500 like p509 so you can use everything here at your own risk.... I really suggest you to check out the forums for your device here on xda... If there's any...

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

Hi, first of all, thanks a lot for this thread!! i could unbrick my LG P500. it used to hang on the screen where it says "fastboot mode started....udc_start()" and i could no nothing after that. I followed the kdz updater procedure but initially but got the following message:

12:20:25 : Launching SW update
12:20:25 : Unpacking KDZ
12:20:31 : KDZ file extraced
12:20:32 : Files were extracted.
12:20:32 : LGMobileDL Load.
12:20:32 : Port = 3
12:20:32 : Connecting to phone
12:20:37 : PHONE WAS NOT FOUND!
12:20:39 : ===FINISHED===

then i checked Device Manager, there was one LGE modem which was enabled. I disabled it and restarted the kdz updater. This time it went through. Then i selected CHOICE 1 mentioned above [disconnected the cable when charging and restarted the phone normally but it hung on the "ANDRIOD" screen]. Then i followed the kdz updater one more time and this time i went for CHOICE-2 [waited till it says FINISHED]. I booted the phone normally but again it stuck at the same "ANDROID" screen. so i used key combo POWER+HOME+Volume DOWN to boot the phone. it showed the Andriod symbol and phone started normally.

I am so happy!!!

now i have a query.

Actually before rooting and flashing custom ROM, i had updated my LG P500 to Gingerbread 2.3.3. Now after kdz updater it's back to Froyo-2.2 So i am not sure if i upgrade the phone first to 2.3.3 and then try rooting and flashing custom ROM or do i root it/flash custom ROM and then upgrade it to Gingerbread-2.3.3?

Please suggest.

Awaiting your valuable inputs on this.

Thanks a lot again!!!
You can do it either way if you can find rooting process for gb... But the easiest is to flash v10b and then to root it by z4 root.... And how can you update your custom rom to gb using lg update? You can't.

Last edited:
Reactions: brberie

~Hbk~

Mar 4, 2011
Follow this...

well.. if ur on Stock froyo (2.2.2) u must first upgrade to Gingerbread(2.3.3)

After upgrading to GB-->Root ur device--> Then install Custom Roms based on Gingerbread. That's it.:)

Wazzzz up

Sep 4, 2011
Tulsa
Okay, I was trying to install a Modded YouTude Widget. I clicked the Recovery button on ROM Manager, the screen went black now it's displaying,

fastboot mode started
udc_start()

I am a serious starter at this. I can't find the original FW, or the drivers you mentioned. I have an LGP509, LG Optimus T, if I connect it without installing anything it says,

Fastboot mode started
udc_start()
--suspend--
--reset--
--portchange--
--reset--
--portchange--
fastboot: processing commands

Any ideas?
I need my phone for school tomorrow.

ninety.nine

Oct 5, 2011
thanks

first post. i just fixed my phone with this. i really appreciate it. thought i was screwed. trying to find the thanks button now :)

one note to any other noob reading this: the kdz file is not in the kdz updater zip file. you have to find the kdz file for your version of the firmware else where. when you do that, inststall kdz updater and locate the .kdz file. took me a while to figure out where to find the kdz file. try googling "[phone model] kdz"

big thanks again to the OP!

locker1234567

Oct 17, 2011
tell me if i am at the wrong place. I am new here. So my lg phoenix wont load up after i switched roms, i can go into fastboot but i dont know what to do from there. I backed up my stock rom, but my phone wont let me do anything except for fastboot. Someone please help me.

thenugpot

Oct 26, 2011
LG P500 Bricked

I tried to upgrade my firmware from 2.2 to 2.3 and followed the steps as per many web sites to the letter, my phone went into “Emergency mode” for around a minute and then it gave me an error message and said finished inside the KDZ app.

Then nothing! My phone is off, don’t display anything! I cant switch it on and it wont even show an error message on the screen. The lights on the buttons wont even go on, nothing! I tried some hard reset (home, volume and power but nothing!) I dont think its hardware related as this happened while trying to do an Firmware update. Also the battery was around 70% charged. Please if anyone can help me unbrick my phone, I will be very grateful.

To people trying to get their firmware from 2.2 to 2.3… take my advice, its not worth the risk.

Here’s the first and last part of my error log if anyone care to try and help me.

Thanks.

[20:52:01:468] : =============================================
[20:52:01:468] : Log is started on 24.10.2011, at 20:52:01:468,
executable: D:\_Backups\_Applications\_Foon\LG P500\KDZ_FW_UPD_EN\KDZ_FW_UPD_EN\KDZ_FW_UPD.exe (ProcID: 0x00000ab4),
compile time : Sep 8 2010 17:19:53
[20:52:01:468] : Version :
[20:52:01:500] : strFilename1 = V20

[20:52:01:500] : m_DlMode = 4, m_strBinaryPath = C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\LGMOBILEAX\Phone\DZ_GT540AT-00-V20e-CIS-XXX-MAR-22-2011.dz, m_nSelectedImages= 70787108

[20:52:17:500] : Start Web Downloading
[20:52:17:500] : Get Usb Port
[20:52:17:500] : rsi.strFriendlyName=Toshiba BT Port (COM10)

[20:52:17:500] : Remove Toshiba BT Port (COM10)

[20:52:17:500] : rsi.strFriendlyName=Toshiba BT Port (COM11)

[20:52:17:500] : Remove Toshiba BT Port (COM11)

[20:52:17:500] : rsi.strFriendlyName=Toshiba BT Port (COM12)

[20:52:17:500] : Remove Toshiba BT Port (COM12)

[20:52:17:500] : rsi.strFriendlyName=Toshiba BT Port (COM13)

[20:52:17:500] : Remove Toshiba BT Port (COM13)

[20:52:17:500] : rsi.strFriendlyName=Toshiba BT Port (COM14)

[20:52:17:500] : Remove Toshiba BT Port (COM14)

[20:52:17:500] : rsi.strFriendlyName=Toshiba BT Port (COM20)

[20:52:17:500] : Remove Toshiba BT Port (COM20)

[20:52:17:500] : rsi.strFriendlyName=Toshiba BT Port (COM21)

[20:52:17:500] : Remove Toshiba BT Port (COM21)

[20:52:17:500] : rsi.strFriendlyName=Toshiba BT Port (COM6)

[20:52:17:500] : Remove Toshiba BT Port (COM6)

[20:52:17:500] : rsi.strFriendlyName=Toshiba BT Port (COM7)

[20:52:17:500] : Remove Toshiba BT Port (COM7)

[20:52:17:500] : rsi.strFriendlyName=Motorola SM56 Data Fax Modem

[20:52:17:500] : Remove Motorola SM56 Data Fax Modem

[20:52:17:500] : rsi.strFriendlyName=LGE Bluetooth TransPort (COM18)

[20:52:17:500] : Remove LGE Bluetooth TransPort (COM18)

[20:52:17:500] : rsi.strFriendlyName=LGE Android Platform USB Serial Port (COM15)

[20:52:17:500] : FriendlyNameList[iii].szFriendlyName=LGE Android Platform USB Serial Port

[20:52:17:500] : rsi.strFriendlyName=LGE Android Platform USB GPS NMEA Port (COM16)

[20:52:17:500] : Remove LGE Android Platform USB GPS NMEA Port (COM16)

[20:52:17:500] : WM_COPYDATA ¸Þ½ÃÁö º¸³¿ 1 - COM15
[20:52:17:500] : Port = COM15

[20:53:03:953] : [COM15] >>Nand FLASH FINALIZE [DLOAD_NAND_FINALIZE_F]
[20:53:03:953] : Clear
[20:53:03:953] : Clear
[20:53:04:015] : _Reset_N_Close bFirst = 3
[20:53:04:015] : ¸Þ½ÃÁö º¸³¿ TYPE_WPARAM_RESET_THE_PHONE_1ST 8
[20:53:04:015] : Reset after oemsbl download
[20:53:04:015] : [COM15] Reset [DLOAD]
[20:53:04:015] : WM_COPYDATA ¸Þ½ÃÁö º¸³¿ 3 - RESET
[20:53:04:312] : Clear
[20:53:04:312] : Clear
[20:53:04:312] : 2_DIAG_DLOAD_F DLOAD_RESET_F do not wait for response
[20:53:04:609] : Clear
[20:53:04:625] : WM_COPYDATA ¸Þ½ÃÁö º¸³¿ 3 - Close Port
[20:53:04:625] : Close Port<<
[20:53:44:625] : TYPE_WPARAM_UPGRADE_ERROR
[20:53:44:625] : ¸Þ½ÃÁö º¸³¿ - TYPE_WPARAM_UPGRADE_ERROR Error Code = 6
[20:53:44:671] : Log finished

:confused::(

Left4DeadMW

Oct 31, 2011
Skopje
man this was the most painful day in my life...
here's why...

Tried to update my phone( i had 2.2) via Lg support tool and my phone stuck in infinitive boot e.g on LG logo screen - So i spent 6hours figuring it out and i finaly managed to downgrade my room...unfortunate i "downgraded" it to gingenbread(2.3.3)...yeyyy

After this i learned about roms,root and some other stuff so i did a litle research on google and figured out how to root my droid...I deleted some apps(like twiter,memo and thinkoffice) and when i pressed HOME button - I HAD BLACK SCREEN = F*** IT
Spent another 6hours - From factory reset,formating sd and stuff to complete format from recovery mode via ROM MANAGER Premium and finaly i stuck on fastboot...
Spent another hour figuring it out i NOW i finaly managed to fix my android...

What did i learned? F*ck that root and updates, great thing but can f*ucked up your phone...

Anyway i'm not some novice noob who first time sees codes, problems and stuff...
Hacker: -When all doors are closed, you'll find a way in(in this case it's from the windows =)

incredible007

Oct 30, 2011
If you did something like install custom recovery on your lg optimus one and failed, you would get a black screen saying..

fastboot mode started
udc_start()

If this happens...

Relax.. Your phone is not bricked.. There is a way to fix it...

First disable all LGE modems under modems from windows device manager..

Charge your phone before proceeding even if the backlight is always on..

Things required:
Kdz updater:
Stock rom:
USB cable, Windows PC with administrator account..

Then press and hold both the back(return) button and the volume up button and simultaneously connect the USB cable..

The phone should light up and say Emergency mode!! in a green background.. If it goes to emergency mode, it can be fixed... Even at your home...

Then decompress the 7z, install msxml.msi from the uncompressed directory and run KDZ_FW_UPD.exe (With administrator rights by right clicking and selecting run as administrator).
Select Type : 3GQCT and PhoneMode: DIAG, select the kdz file and flash the stock ROM... It would take about 15 minutes.. If the kdz updater crashes, change compatibility mode or restart the computer and phone or do something till it works (Retry retry retry)...

Follow any one choice:

Choice 1:
If you want your phone to have all the data before you bricked it, just disconnect the usb when the phone shows the charge screen as if you are charging the phone while it is switched off.. (This was discovered accidentally by me so try it at your own risk) After disconnecting try to power on the normal way and it should work and the phone should be like it was never bricked.. If it doesn't boot retry flashing from the start.. If it starts and all your data is restored root it, install titanium backup and backup all your apps and data and save the contents of sdcard\titaniumbackup to your pc.. Then copy all you want in your sdcard to your pc.. Then redo all the steps without disconnecting till the kdz flasher says FINISHED.. This is because if you disconnect the usb in the middle, only half the rom would be installed which is unstable.. After installing the full rom, root it, and install titanium backup and copy all the copied content back to sdcard\titaniumbackup and restore them using titanium backup.. That's it..

Choice 2:
If you do not want the data and if you need to do a risk-free unbrick, then flash with the kdz updater and wait till it says FINISHED.. That's it..

Now that you know how to unbrick it, try installing what bricked your phone again but in the correct way... GOOD LUCK...

PRESS THE THANK BUTTON IF I HELPED YOU...:p
i install honeybread rom and now it stops on bootanimation what to do please reply fast:((((((((((((

johnkmoore

Nov 2, 2010
I don't see a 'thank you' button - but thanks! Was about ready to toss the phone. Not sure about shaking the phone but disabling the LGE modem and rebooting a few times seemed to help. THANKS!

brberie

Dec 22, 2011
pittsburgh
Using KDZ_FW_UPD was able to load the india version:
Color is screwed, whenever screen goes off you need to remove battery to bring it back to life(i think it is screen driver issue). Phone became unrooted! Did not expect this at all. Alright, tried to root it the same way I initially have via GingerBreak 1.2. Doesn't work: spins its wheel forever...
Oathkeeper1212 suggested to do it via adb. The results are here
:http://xdaforums.com/show...200167&page=20
post #191.
Any other ideas?

Thanks.

georgetfs

May 9, 2011
hello i have a problem i cant unbrick my optimus one p500.first of all sorry for my english,i unpluged the cable went in screen write emergency mode and i cant open my device.i'll try home+power+volume up but nothing,i'll try and kdz_fw_up but nothing again.can you help me please.....

beckstar11

Mar 24, 2012
I would like to kiss your feet! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I've had my hardbricking moments but never this... worked like a charm and didn't even have to shake the b!@#$ :D I would say on a side note, because I tinker a lot I have left the KDZ tool and such installed and easy to find so i'm not trying to find the links and whatnot everytime.. Just food for thought! Thank you again *kiss kiss kiss*

ganesh3s3

Feb 2, 2011
Cuddalore
I would like to kiss your feet! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I've had my hardbricking moments but never this... worked like a charm and didn't even have to shake the b!@#$ :D I would say on a side note, because I tinker a lot I have left the KDZ tool and such installed and easy to find so i'm not trying to find the links and whatnot everytime.. Just food for thought! Thank you again *kiss kiss kiss*

^_^ LOLZ... It's OK.....

zoid_99

Aug 1, 2008
Huntsville, AL
I've tried to unbrick my Optimus T a few times without success. I go through the KDZ process but it never completes successfully. It reboots towards the end and gets stuck at the LG prompt.

I think there may be an issue with the USB port as it automatically boots as soon as I plug it in. I never see the charging screen. I plug it up and it goes straight to the LG screen. Is it toast?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

fastboot mode started
    udc_start()

If this happens...

Relax.. Your phone is not bricked.. There are many ways to fix it... This method of unbricking should be done as a last resort because it erases all your data...

Charge your phone before proceeding even if the backlight is always on while charging..

Things required:
    Kdz updater:
    Stock ROM:
    USB cable, Windows PC with administrator account,LG united mobile drivers(google for it if you don't find it in the "Add or remove programs" window in the control panel)..

First disable all LGE modems under modems from Windows device manager in the Control Panel..

The phone should light up and say Emergency mode!! in a green background.. If it goes to Emergency mode, it can be fixed... If it doesn't I'm sorry, search for an other forum or give it to the LG service center...

Now decompress the 7z file you downloaded using WinZip, WinRar etc., install msxml.msi from the uncompressed directory and run KDZ_FW_UPD.exe (With administrator rights by right clicking and selecting run as administrator).
    In the dialog box, select Type : 3GQCT and PhoneMode: DIAG, select the kdz file and flash the stock ROM... It would take about 15 minutes.. If the kdz updater crashes, change compatibility mode or restart the computer and phone or do something till it works (Retry retry retry)...

For most of you it would probably say PHONE WAS NOT FOUND!.... If so, then follow all the steps said above, but this time, shake the life out of your phone after connecting the USB till the lines "PHONE WAS NOT FOUND!" stops appearing... If it does appear again retry for endless times or restart the computer or check if any modem drivers are active or try it in an another computer...

From here on, follow any one choice:

Choice 1:
    Note: There is a fat chance for this choice to not work and for you to go back to the very first line of this thread...
    If you want your phone to have all the data before you bricked it, just disconnect the USB when the phone shows the charge screen as if you are charging the phone while it is switched off.. (This was discovered accidentally by me so try it at your own risk :rolleyes:) After disconnecting try to power on the normal way and it should work and the phone should be like it was never bricked.. If it doesn't boot, retry flashing from the start.. If it starts and all your data is restored root it, install titanium backup and backup all your apps and data and save the contents of sdcard\titaniumbackup to your pc.. Then copy all you want in your sdcard to your pc.. Then redo all the steps without disconnecting till the kdz flasher says FINISHED.. This is because if you disconnect the usb in the middle, only half the rom would be installed which is unstable.. After installing the full rom, root it, and install titanium backup and copy all the copied content back to sdcard\titaniumbackup and restore them using titanium backup.. That's it..

Choice 2:

Now that you know how to unbrick, try installing what bricked your phone again but this time in the correct way... GOOD LUCK...

AND FINALLY.... ONE MORE STEP.... PRESS THE "THANK" BUTTON IF I HELPED YOU IN ANY WAY...:p

fastboot mode started
    udc_start()

If this happens...

Relax.. Your phone is not bricked.. There is a way to fix it...

First disable all LGE modems under modems from windows device manager..

Charge your phone before proceeding even if the backlight is always on..

Things required:
    Kdz updater:
    Stock rom:
    USB cable, Windows PC with administrator account..

The phone should light up and say Emergency mode!! in a green background.. If it goes to emergency mode, it can be fixed... Even at your home...

Then decompress the 7z, install msxml.msi from the uncompressed directory and run KDZ_FW_UPD.exe (With administrator rights by right clicking and selecting run as administrator).
    Select Type : 3GQCT and PhoneMode: DIAG, select the kdz file and flash the stock ROM... It would take about 15 minutes.. If the kdz updater crashes, change compatibility mode or restart the computer and phone or do something till it works (Retry retry retry)...

Follow any one choice:

Choice 1:
    If you want your phone to have all the data before you bricked it, just disconnect the usb when the phone shows the charge screen as if you are charging the phone while it is switched off.. (This was discovered accidentally by me so try it at your own risk) After disconnecting try to power on the normal way and it should work and the phone should be like it was never bricked.. If it doesn't boot retry flashing from the start.. If it starts and all your data is restored root it, install titanium backup and backup all your apps and data and save the contents of sdcard\titaniumbackup to your pc.. Then copy all you want in your sdcard to your pc.. Then redo all the steps without disconnecting till the kdz flasher says FINISHED.. This is because if you disconnect the usb in the middle, only half the rom would be installed which is unstable.. After installing the full rom, root it, and install titanium backup and copy all the copied content back to sdcard\titaniumbackup and restore them using titanium backup.. That's it..

Choice 2:

Now that you know how to unbrick it, try installing what bricked your phone again but in the correct way... GOOD LUCK...

PRESS THE THANK BUTTON IF I HELPED YOU...:p
    i install honeybread rom and now it stops on bootanimation what to do please reply fast:((((((((((((
    thanks man you saved my phone and my day :D

+1 :)

//Edit after serval times an serval option my phone get a boot loop, the only thing i see i the android logo

how can i fix it ? any solutions ?

Code:
    23:47:50 : Launching SW update  
    23:47:50 : Unpacking KDZ   
    23:47:53 : KDZ file extraced  
    23:47:53 : Files were extracted.
    23:47:53 : LGMobileDL Load.
    23:47:53 : Port = -1
    23:47:53 : Connecting to phone    
    23:48:04 : Check Phone mode = 1
    23:48:21 : Phone type check.......
    23:48:26 : LGMobileDL.DLL Loading....
    23:48:26 : _SetAuthMark Fail
    23:48:26 : AuthMark°¡ Á¤È®È÷ Phone¿¡ Write µÇÁö ¾Ê¾Ò½À´Ï´Ù!
    23:48:26 : _SetAuthMark Fail
    23:48:26 : LoadCDMAPhoneData() Error
    23:48:26 : _DetachDLL Call
    23:48:26 : _DetachDLL Call End
    23:48:26 : Param : Path = C:\ProgramData\LGMOBILEAX\Phone\LGP500AT-00-V10e-IND-XX-MAR-28-2011+0-DZ.dz
    23:48:26 : Param : moduleDir = 
    23:48:26 : Param : waitTime = 0
    23:48:26 : Param : UsbHighSpeed = 1
    23:48:26 : Param : PhoneMode = 1
    23:48:26 : Param : BinVersion = V10E_00
    23:48:26 : Param : AuthMark = 0
    23:48:26 : Call fn_StartUpgrade
    23:48:31 : Smart : wParam = 3, lParam = 0
    23:48:31 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 0
    23:48:31 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 1
    23:48:31 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 2
    23:48:31 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 3
    23:48:31 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 4
    23:48:31 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 5
    23:48:31 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 6
    23:48:31 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 7
    23:48:31 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 8
    23:48:31 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 9
    23:48:32 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 10
    23:48:32 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 11
    23:48:32 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 12
    23:48:32 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 13
    23:48:32 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 14
    23:48:32 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 15
    23:48:32 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 16
    23:48:32 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 17
    23:48:32 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 18
    23:48:33 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 19
    23:48:33 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 20
    23:48:33 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 21
    23:48:33 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 22
    23:48:33 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 23
    23:48:33 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 24
    23:48:33 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 25
    23:48:33 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 26
    23:48:33 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 27
    23:48:33 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 28
    23:48:34 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 29
    23:48:34 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 30
    23:48:34 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 31
    23:48:34 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 32
    23:48:34 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 33
    23:48:34 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 34
    23:48:34 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 35
    23:48:34 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 36
    23:48:34 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 37
    23:48:35 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 38
    23:48:35 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 39
    23:48:35 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 40
    23:48:35 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 41
    23:48:35 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 42
    23:48:35 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 43
    23:48:35 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 44
    23:48:35 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 45
    23:48:35 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 46
    23:48:36 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 47
    23:48:36 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 48
    23:48:36 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 49
    23:48:36 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 50
    23:48:36 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 51
    23:48:36 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 52
    23:48:36 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 53
    23:48:36 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 54
    23:48:36 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 55
    23:48:36 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 56
    23:48:37 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 57
    23:48:37 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 58
    23:48:37 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 59
    23:48:37 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 60
    23:48:37 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 61
    23:48:37 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 62
    23:48:37 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 63
    23:48:37 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 64
    23:48:37 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 65
    23:48:38 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 66
    23:48:38 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 67
    23:48:38 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 68
    23:48:38 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 69
    23:48:38 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 70
    23:48:38 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 71
    23:48:38 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 72
    23:48:38 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 73
    23:48:38 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 74
    23:48:38 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 75
    23:48:39 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 76
    23:48:39 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 77
    23:48:39 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 78
    23:48:39 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 79
    23:48:39 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 80
    23:48:39 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 81
    23:48:39 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 82
    23:48:39 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 83
    23:48:39 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 84
    23:48:40 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 85
    23:48:40 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 86
    23:48:40 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 87
    23:48:40 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 88
    23:48:40 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 89
    23:48:40 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 90
    23:48:40 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 91
    23:48:40 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 92
    23:48:40 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 93
    23:48:40 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 94
    23:48:41 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 95
    23:48:41 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 96
    23:48:41 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 97
    23:48:41 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 98
    23:48:41 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 99
    23:48:41 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 100
    23:48:42 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 100
    23:48:43 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 100
    23:48:44 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 100
    23:48:44 : Smart : wParam = 5, lParam = 0
    23:48:45 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 0
    23:48:46 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 1
    23:48:47 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 2
    23:48:48 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 3
    23:48:49 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 4
    23:48:51 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 5
    23:48:52 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 6
    23:48:53 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 7
    23:48:54 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 8
    23:48:55 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 9
    23:48:56 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 10
    23:48:57 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 11
    23:48:58 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 12
    23:48:59 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 13
    23:49:01 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 14
    23:49:02 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 15
    23:49:03 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 16
    23:49:04 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 17
    23:49:05 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 18
    23:49:06 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 19
    23:49:07 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 20
    23:49:08 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 21
    23:49:09 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 22
    23:49:11 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 23
    23:49:12 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 24
    23:49:13 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 25
    23:49:14 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 26
    23:49:15 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 27
    23:49:16 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 28
    23:49:17 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 29
    23:49:18 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 30
    23:49:19 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 31
    23:49:21 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 32
    23:49:22 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 33
    23:49:23 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 34
    23:49:24 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 35
    23:49:25 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 36
    23:49:26 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 37
    23:49:27 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 38
    23:49:28 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 39
    23:49:29 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 40
    23:49:31 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 41
    23:49:32 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 42
    23:49:33 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 43
    23:49:34 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 44
    23:49:35 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 45
    23:49:36 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 46
    23:49:37 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 47
    23:49:38 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 48
    23:49:39 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 49
    23:49:41 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 50
    23:49:42 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 51
    23:49:43 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 52
    23:49:44 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 53
    23:49:45 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 54
    23:49:46 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 55
    23:49:47 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 56
    23:49:48 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 57
    23:49:49 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 58
    23:49:51 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 59
    23:49:52 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 60
    23:49:53 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 61
    23:49:54 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 62
    23:49:55 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 63
    23:49:56 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 64
    23:49:57 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 65
    23:49:58 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 66
    23:49:59 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 67
    23:50:01 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 68
    23:50:02 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 69
    23:50:03 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 70
    23:50:04 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 71
    23:50:05 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 72
    23:50:06 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 73
    23:50:07 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 74
    23:50:09 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 75
    23:50:10 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 76
    23:50:11 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 77
    23:50:12 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 78
    23:50:13 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 79
    23:50:14 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 80
    23:50:15 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 81
    23:50:16 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 82
    23:50:17 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 83
    23:50:19 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 84
    23:50:20 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 85
    23:50:21 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 86
    23:50:22 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 87
    23:50:23 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 88
    23:50:24 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 89
    23:50:25 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 90
    23:50:26 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 91
    23:50:27 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 92
    23:50:29 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 93
    23:50:30 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 94
    23:50:31 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 95
    23:50:32 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 96
    23:50:33 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 97
    23:50:34 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 98
    23:50:35 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 99
    23:50:36 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 100
    23:50:37 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 100
    23:50:38 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 100
    23:50:39 : Smart : wParam = 205, lParam = 100
    23:50:39 : Smart : wParam = 8, lParam = 0
    23:51:20 : Smart : wParam = 12, lParam = 0
    23:51:22 : Step Complete : UPDATE FINISHED!     
    23:51:22 : ResetStartInfo() Call
    23:51:22 : _DetachDLL Call
    23:51:22 : _DetachDLL Call End
    23:51:22 : FreeLibrary Call
    23:51:22 : FreeLibrary Call End
    23:51:22 : ResetStartInfo() Call End
    23:51:22 : OnModelDllMsg(OnMsgFromModelDll3GQCT_PDA) delete m_pLGCyonUpdate
    23:51:22 : ===FINISHED===

after i google a lot some guys had the same prblem, after i use the Vol+,home and Power button the loop was history :D my phone works now :D
    i tried this but got msg:

[R&D Test Tools Log File]

12:20:25 : Launching SW update
    12:20:25 : Unpacking KDZ
    12:20:31 : KDZ file extraced
    12:20:32 : Files were extracted.
    12:20:32 : LGMobileDL Load.
    12:20:32 : Port = 3
    12:20:32 : Connecting to phone
    12:20:37 : PHONE WAS NOT FOUND!
    12:20:39 : ===FINISHED===
    what to do????? i am using xp64....... what do you mean by (Has administrator).
    Please help or i to go LG service center???
    Thanks in advance
    By (has administrator) I meant to run kdz with administrator user account rights..

And for your phone not found problem, did you uninstall everything that I listed? If so then you should shake the phone more vigorously from plugging your phone to usb till the phone is found, seriously. If it is still not found, review if you have followed my instructions without leaving a single one out and retry till you suceed... Best of luck... Any more help.. Ask me.
    I think thi is spam thread. Waste