[May 17 2012] Blackout ICS Primo v1.0 [First Sense 4.0a for HD2][WIP Preview][Tytung]

Search This thread

mehrshad

Apr 1, 2010
Tehran
Guys i live in Iran and i have problem with dev host :(
Can any one upload EU version in medifire or other site ?

Thanks

bobeer86

Jul 1, 2007
NYC

REALLY? thread has only 7 pages and you can't SEARCH for it? read the damned forum rules guys, come on!
it's at the bottom of 4th page if you still can't find it...

@OP - GREAT job man, this thing is shockingly smooth - about as fast as full sense 4 on my ordroid sensation. can't wait to see it with working radios (gsm, wifi, bt) - was only reason why I pulled my good ol' TMOUS HD2 out the drawer ;)
after pushing supersu and es file explorer I changed .kl's and now it works like on one V - home, app_switch (menu after long press), back. You might want to implement it in base or use as addon.
awesome for pre-release though =)

bobeer86

Jul 1, 2007
NYC
everytime i try to open app_switcher i get sense fc so you tweak won't work

can you check contents of your /keylayout directory? only files that were edited were:
atmel-touchscreen.kl
himax-touchscreen.kl
htcleo-keypad.kl
projector-Keypad.kl
supersonic-keypad.kl

in all of them key 139 was bound to APP_SWITCH - no other changes. that sense fc smells like you might have duplicate .kl files there...
folder I posted earlier on includes all contents of my /keylayout including .kl.bak backups of original files

sbryan12144

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 10, 2010
Columbus
can you check contents of your /keylayout directory? only files that were edited were:
atmel-touchscreen.kl
himax-touchscreen.kl
htcleo-keypad.kl
projector-Keypad.kl
supersonic-keypad.kl

in all of them key 139 was bound to APP_SWITCH - no other changes. that sense fc smells like you might have duplicate .kl files there...
folder I posted earlier on includes all contents of my /keylayout including .kl.bak backups of original files

lol hold your horses guys. the app switch feature isnt implemented yet. i have it working tho. it's in the android.policy.jar. v1.1 will have it

sbryan12144

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 10, 2010
Columbus
actually it's been working fine for me on 1.0 all this time after just editing those files - it behaves EXACTLY like stock implementation on one V.

Thats the thing. the one v doesnt work like that stock. the buttons are different. dont worry tho. i wont expect users to do it themselves :) its already been fixed. I added APM real quick. working on sd mount right now

-leo-

Apr 5, 2011
thanks for your great work man!
eager to help for your project! even if a beta tester only.:p

Sent from my HTC X315e using xda premium

Last edited:

thinhletien

Jul 10, 2008
Calgary, Canada
holy cow, finally :D hopefully we will get the stable perfect version soon. Some1 told me that sense 4.0 is lighter and stabler than sense 3.5??? Is it true? Because the perfect rom sense 3.5 rightnow still very slow after using 1-2 weeks

Reactions: dondazx10r

nawtion

Mar 22, 2009
It installed fine on magldr for me (5/445/5), much smoother than Sense 3.5!

Sent from my SGH-I897 using XDA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    headercqt.png

bh0h8g.png
    rominfo.png

- Android Version: 4.0.3 (IceCream Sandwich)
    - Based On: 1.56.401.2 HTC One V (Primo)
    - Sense Version: 4.0a

Not Working:
    Camera
    SD Mount
    USB Storage
    Data (Starts but doesn't connect)
    Sound
    Wifi

changelog.png

Code:
    - Initial Preview (Not Release Yet)

downloadue.png

http://d-h.st/wOV
    NOTE: T-Mobile (US and TMOUS) ONLY!
    5/450/5

thanksns.png

Thanks to Plattypus for getting this rom on track
    Thanks to Tytung for kernel and CM/AOSP rom for certain parts
    Thanks to Shaky for bringing the team together and being a friendly competitor :p
    Thanks to Football for the RUU's
    Thanks to dsixda for the Android Kitchen
    Thanks to HTC and Google for giving us the software :)
    You know what I thought would piss off the haters more? Fixing sound myself and releasing a good build to shut them up.

Sooo, I fixed sound. Data is working. g-sensor is working. sdcard is working. not PCSC though, but itll take some time. I'll be releasing this new build soon. Feel free to spam and do all you want. Its not gonna stop the release :p
    -Reserved

Yeah. All seems to be working atm beside htc mount. so christmas will come early. If this port goes well, i may bring jb sense to the hd2
    -Reserved