Disable Touch Screen While Video Recording?

Search This thread

cazuniq

Mar 12, 2010
Johannesburg
Hello

I own a Xperia Tablet Z, let me get straight to the point...The device works perfect under water and the video recording, but every now and again the water pressure interacts with the screen and stops the video recording, this can be easily fixed if the camera app had a lock option, like a gesture or a hardware button that can be assigned to lock the screen when needed, i will be fine if there is a app for it, since I don't always need to lock the screen, when I do i can use the app. I then came across a app called Argus Touch Blocker, which works just like I want it to, the only problem is, yes it blocks the whole touch screen, but not the navigation buttons at the bottom of the screen which is part of the touch screen, but for some reason is it still touchable. Can anyone point me in the correct way to get these results?

ibis69

Mar 1, 2010
LYON
Hello

I own a Xperia Tablet Z, let me get straight to the point...The device works perfect under water and the video recording, but every now and again the water pressure interacts with the screen and stops the video recording, this can be easily fixed if the camera app had a lock option, like a gesture or a hardware button that can be assigned to lock the screen when needed, i will be fine if there is a app for it, since I don't always need to lock the screen, when I do i can use the app. I then came across a app called Argus Touch Blocker, which works just like I want it to, the only problem is, yes it blocks the whole touch screen, but not the navigation buttons at the bottom of the screen which is part of the touch screen, but for some reason is it still touchable. Can anyone point me in the correct way to get these results?

Did You try this 'small app' http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2432188 ?