[Q] HELP T210 Touch not working after patching CWM

Search This thread

medoeng

Nov 13, 2013
I have patch T210 this morning with CWM along with instructions stated in oerder to root T210.

however after patching it with tools and SW provided I found that touch is not working and only key buttons are working.

I wonder if anyone here can help me. alo I've dowloaded the rooted md5 UK ROM one file, but I don'w know how to flash it.

Thanks in advance for Help.

Bye

I have patch T210 this morning with CWM along with instructions stated in oerder to root T210.

however after patching it with tools and SW provided I found that touch is not working and only key buttons are working.

I wonder if anyone here can help me. alo I've dowloaded the rooted md5 UK ROM one file, but I don'w know how to flash it.

Thanks in advance for Help.

Bye
Is your recovery blue ?
Works The recovery with Volumen up / down keys so is it The stockrecovery.
After flashing The recovery with Odin you just do a manuelly reboot into recovery mode.

medoeng

Nov 13, 2013
Is your recovery blue ?
if you mean the background yes
Works The recovery with Volumen up / down keys so is it The stockrecovery.
what do u mean stockreovery?
After flashing The recovery with Odin you just do a manuelly reboot into recovery mode.
I did.

the problem that touch is not working at all not just in CWM it doesn't work also when it boot to OS :(.

I have installed UK preroot md5 version version but the screen now is black :(.

just the logo appears at the startup

i'm trying to download the original firmmware from sammsung website and will see :(

dunno reall what to do if doesn't respond work too??????

thanks mate for ur reply :rolleyes:

Last edited:
the problem that touch is not working at all not just in CWM it doesn't work also when it boot to OS :(.

I have installed UK preroot md5 version version but the screen now is black :(.

just the logo appears at the startup

i'm trying to download the original firmmware from sammsung website and will see :(

dunno reall what to do if doesn't respond work too??????

thanks mate for ur reply :rolleyes:

Its the best way, go back to stock with Odin, so de will hope your touch works.

Is it working flash CWM root your tab, don t use a prerooted Rom as first.

medoeng

Nov 13, 2013
Its the best way, go back to stock with Odin, so de will hope your touch works.

Is it working flash CWM root your tab, don t use a prerooted Rom as first.

I'll. still downloading the original stok ROM btw. also samsung uploaded it on rapidgator .net so download is like turtle :(. how come they don't have thier own download server. it is really sucks. 2 hrs & 6 mins left :rolleyes:

thanks mate

Last edited:

medoeng

Nov 13, 2013
Please HELP

I have installed Original Stock ROM from smasung website and still touch doesn't work at all :(

any issues