[Q] Unable to update note3 to kitkat 4.4.2

Search This thread

local_root

Nov 23, 2013
Hi guys i am having an problem .i bought an galaxy note 3 in italy.in first i have option to update to kitkat but i skipped..but latter i try to upgrade or update by going to setting>about device>software update but it says you have the latest update..but i can see in android version it is still 4.3
kindly help me if why i can not update?is samsung stop rolling update?:confused:

bekasulaberidze

Account currently disabled
May 17, 2013
GB
meettomy.site
Samsung Galaxy Watch 5
Hi guys i am having an problem .i bought an galaxy note 3 in italy.in first i have option to update to kitkat but i skipped..but latter i try to upgrade or update by going to setting>about device>software update but it says you have the latest update..but i can see in android version it is still 4.3
kindly help me if why i can not update?is samsung stop rolling update?:confused:

Maybe your Ragion have not received update yet

Dahdoul

Sep 7, 2013

Check update through Kies3 on your PC.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

nicholaschum

Substratum Development Leader / Inactive RT
Feb 3, 2011
University of Toronto
plus.google.com

Unless you're located in Mexico and have the N900W8, or you're located in Poland, you won't get the update yet. Please be patient.