[Q] Help ... GT-i9300 Stuck in Recovery loop

Search This thread

sree_rag

Apr 11, 2012
Thrissur
Hello everyone...I was running Android HD v40 with philz touch 6.0.4.5. today, I decided to flash boeffla kernel and selected reboot to recovery from the 4 way reboot menu (Wanam Xposed)..the phone rebooted..but instead of the normal recovery menu..all i could see was a blank recovery page with the navigation keys at the bottom..it stayed for a second and rebooted itself, again to the same state. All i can access is the download mode..I tried flashing philz recovery again using odin..the process was a success..but it didnt change anything..what i am planning to do is, go home in the evening and flash a stock rom using odin and see if it makes any changed.

Have anybody had a similar experience? Should I try something else?

Skyfinder

Nov 10, 2012
Pesaro
Hello everyone...I was running Android HD v40 with philz touch 6.0.4.5. today, I decided to flash boeffla kernel and selected reboot to recovery from the 4 way reboot menu (Wanam Xposed)..the phone rebooted..but instead of the normal recovery menu..all i could see was a blank recovery page with the navigation keys at the bottom..it stayed for a second and rebooted itself, again to the same state. All i can access is the download mode..I tried flashing philz recovery again using odin..the process was a success..but it didnt change anything..what i am planning to do is, go home in the evening and flash a stock rom using odin and see if it makes any changed.

Yes dude,use Odin for flash the stock rom,and then flash the custom again :) MAYBE with ADB you can explore the internal storage and save something but i don't know how it works sorry :)

amirTor

Jan 18, 2014

Try to flash again using the newest version (6.15.4): http://goo.im/devs/philz_touch/CWM_Advanced_Edition/i9300

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

DrVladson

Oct 4, 2007
Kyiv
I have a similar issue... But without recovery menu.
Just boot loop with "No command". Odin does not see phone (drivers OK).

Last edited: