[Q] Opening Links in Multi-Window

Search This thread

animedreamer240

Mar 1, 2014
Hi guys,

When I use two apps side-by-side, say Youtube and Skype, and I click on a friend's YT link, Skype disappears. I want to watch videos in YT above the Skype window, instead of having to pair the apps in multi-window mode all over again. In other words, I want links to open in the other app while staying side-by-side.This was possible on my Galaxy Note 10.1, so I wonder why it's not working here and if there's something that I need to do.

Thanks~

dodo99x

Apr 2, 2011
Ottawa
You may need to drag YouTube from the multi window launcher and place it above Skype before clicking on the yt link.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

jaegorith

Jul 15, 2012
My Tab Pro 10.1 only allows two windows in multi-window mode, so I can't fully test this scenario. However, in Settings/Device/Multi window, there is an option to open in multi window view.
Once I checked that, then I opened the USA Today app alongside my browser. I then clicked on a link in the USA Today app, and it opened in the browser that is next to it.

Reactions: animedreamer240

animedreamer240

Mar 1, 2014
My Tab Pro 10.1 only allows two windows in multi-window mode, so I can't fully test this scenario. However, in Settings/Device/Multi window, there is an option to open in multi window view.
Once I checked that, then I opened the USA Today app alongside my browser. I then clicked on a link in the USA Today app, and it opened in the browser that is next to it.

That is exactly what I was looking for! Thanks so much. For some reason, I overlooked that... xD

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.