[INFO] Official CM9 Nightlies rolling out NOW!

Search This thread

styckx

Sep 15, 2010
Damn man, you scare me (•_-). Breaking my nexus with it... guess its worth it!! Thx for the info!!

Greetzz, Jojoost.

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA App

Unless you do something completely idiotic it's really hard to `break your Nexus'.. I meant the ROM might be broken. You could flash it to find out your compass doesn't work, GPS might not work, camera might not work. Then you will have to flash back to the previous nightly that worked. It isn't your phone, it's just something that made it into that nightly that shouldn't have.

kladd

Aug 14, 2011
Detroit, MI
I'm dowloading the very last one, has someone already tested it ?

Yes, I'm running it.

The kernel was updated to 3.0.22 in the 2/24 nightly. Same kernel that was in beta 3.4. It is worth flashing if you're still on nightly 2/23.

Sent from my Nexus S using xda premium

Confirmed despite no change log entry ^

Looks like LULZACTIVE is gone and interactive is the default governor on this build.

D

-deuces-

little off topic but...any one try the cm7 nightly?

is it 7.2 with ics rotation animation?

styckx

Sep 15, 2010
Anyone have two galleries in the latest nightly? (Or it has been like that and just now noticed)

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

kladd

Aug 14, 2011
Detroit, MI
It wasn't like that before this nightly. Maybe because I didn't reflash gapps, though I don't think its usually necessary.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda premium

FL0OD

Jul 27, 2010
New ns4g nightly. Two today second one lost some mb weight.

Edit : my bad that was a cm7 build:eek:

°•neXus S4G•°

Last edited:

DtownJeff

Apr 14, 2010
Michigan
Running 02/24 right now. Best ICS for me so far. Built in mods are really great. Kind of got sick of cm7 back in the day, but cm9 is superior.

raghucares

Oct 26, 2010
problems

Hey there,

Am I the only one with a camera bug? My camera doesn't seem to work..everyone it just force closes. I tried flashing the ROM again settled the data and wiping cache and dalvik.. But same problem again.. I had two galleries even after the second time I flashed.so using titanium root, deleted one of the gallery. Could that be the source of my problem? Right now I am using camera 360. No major complaints but was just curious as what I have done wrong .
Other that that I also flashed black infinitum theme by RAZR.

Thanks..

styckx

Sep 15, 2010
My camera works perfect using the default camera app. It is fast as heck too.

I hope the CM team concentrate on performance more than cramming in features with CM9. CM7 on GB got a little long in the tooth once some of the other devs really started fine tuning GB. They made CM7 seem slow in comparison. With ICS and its general slower and laggy at times feel compared to GB I feel performance should out weigh features. CM9 is the fastest and snappiest ICS rom I've used but it still carries a lot of dead weight compared to GB.

Last edited:

lykos

Aug 23, 2011
OnePlus 8
:| Wait.... "Slower and Laggier feel at times" compared to Gingerbread? Ice cream must have something against your device because my device is working better after upgrading.

Highway 55

Jun 30, 2010
MN
www.clownpenis.fart
I am on 2-25 nightly. This is by far the best ics experience so far. The best part for me is there is no longer a need to flash a third party kernel for bln and colors. Yes some of the more feature packed kernels perform better, but IMO sacrifice some stability. I love that I can natively adjust the color multipliers and gamma without green flash appearing. I always ran CM on my HeroCDMA, but for some reason strayed when I got my NS4G. This rom has impressed me so much I don't think will ever switch again. Thanks CM team!

jojoost

Jan 8, 2012

I hope the CM team concentrate on performance more than cramming in features with CM9. CM7 on GB got a little long in the tooth once some of the other devs really started fine tuning GB. They made CM7 seem slow in comparison. With ICS and its general slower and laggy at times feel compared to GB I feel performance should out weigh features. CM9 is the fastest and snappiest ICS rom I've used but it still carries a lot of dead weight compared to GB.

Thats why it are the nightlies!! Btw, I had two galleries as well. But doesn't really bother me.

Greetzz, Jojoost.

kladd

Aug 14, 2011
Detroit, MI
What's the story on "fingerprint unlock"? 02-26 change log

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda premium

Last edited:

jojoost

Jan 8, 2012
Yeah, I also saw it. Thinks its just a name, because cm7 also got these files, but doesn't have fingerprint unlocking either..

Greetzz, Jojoost.

raghucares

Oct 26, 2010

all the ROMS i initially used had no issues with cam.. but this one seems to have?? any thoughts on that?

---------- Post added at 09:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 AM ----------

did anyone try deleting one of the galleries?? your camera app still working, if you did so??

Top Liked Posts