[ROM] Stock Rooted and Deodexed 1.43.605.3 710RD

Search This thread

hasoon2000

Feb 22, 2008
Orland Park, Illinois
www.hasoon2000.info
First of all, I want to say thanks to my 2 incredible testers, blazingwolf and *Madmoose*. They uploaded system and boot for me as well as wiped and flashed over and over and helped me do this.

Also, thanks to Mike1986.,theintelligent, and iBotPeaches for helping me and giving me info on how to deodex, etc.

This is a deodexed and rooted ROM. Completely stock. Nothing removed. No tweaks. Nothing.

This is based of the 1.43.605.3 710RD ROM.

No force closes or anything now. Finally uploaded the new build!

******** To anyone who wants to use it as a base, you can. All I ask is for you to give me credit ********

Download is here - http://d-h.st/Bkj

I recommend using SuperWipe to wipe your ROM. I ported it from Mike1986.'s ARHD script. Credits goes to him and his team. Download is here - http://d-h.st/h7Y

Last edited:

*Madmoose*

Aug 13, 2011
You da man, Hasoon2000...was a pleasure. Not sure what the deal is with WiperApp, but nukes are aimed in Verizon's general direction...I just know they are responsible somehow...I just know it.

nitsuj17

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 24, 2010
PA
did you manually deodex the stock dump?

i havent built latest baksmali/smali source since 1.3.3 dropped, so not sure if some of the issues i saw with a few apps not working has been resolved yet

hasoon2000

Feb 22, 2008
Orland Park, Illinois
www.hasoon2000.info
You da man, Hasoon2000...was a pleasure. Not sure what the deal is with WiperApp, but nukes are aimed in Verizon's general direction...I just know they are responsible somehow...I just know it.

It really pissed me off lol. I was hoping to get it 100% working. I guess I have to wait for an RUU to be leaked or released.

i havent built latest baksmali/smali source since 1.3.3 dropped, so not sure if some of the issues i saw with a few apps not working has been resolved yet

No I didn't. A dev pointed me to some baksmali/smali files. I replaced it with the ones in the kitchen and it worked like a charm.

Reactions: nitsuj17

maqsur

Mar 27, 2010
Emerald Coast
It really pissed me off lol. I was hoping to get it 100% working. I guess I have to wait for an RUU to be leaked or released.

No I didn't. A dev pointed me to some baksmali/smali files. I replaced it with the ones in the kitchen and it worked like a charm.

There is a leak already posted on themikmik forums, under android dev/ruu leaks/. Codenamed "Fireball"

Reactions: hasoon2000

*Madmoose*

Aug 13, 2011
I'm all over it :)

I have been downloading for a little bit but using a free account and its taking forever. 10%

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    First of all, I want to say thanks to my 2 incredible testers, blazingwolf and *Madmoose*. They uploaded system and boot for me as well as wiped and flashed over and over and helped me do this.

Also, thanks to Mike1986.,theintelligent, and iBotPeaches for helping me and giving me info on how to deodex, etc.

This is a deodexed and rooted ROM. Completely stock. Nothing removed. No tweaks. Nothing.

This is based of the 1.43.605.3 710RD ROM.

No force closes or anything now. Finally uploaded the new build!

******** To anyone who wants to use it as a base, you can. All I ask is for you to give me credit ********

Download is here - http://d-h.st/Bkj

I recommend using SuperWipe to wipe your ROM. I ported it from Mike1986.'s ARHD script. Credits goes to him and his team. Download is here - http://d-h.st/h7Y

There is a leak already posted on themikmik forums, under android dev/ruu leaks/. Codenamed "Fireball"
    we have an RUU...

---------- Post added at 05:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 AM ----------

also, when I build ROM in the kitchen and DID NOT deodex, just simply a stock odexed ROM rooted, and it gave me the wiper.apk f/c on boot as well.
    WTH is that app even??

---------- Post added at 06:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 AM ----------

also, so is this ROM all good, just the wiper.apk f/c on boot?

Yep. Been using it over the last couple of days with no other issues.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2
    Based on what I could find Googling "HTC wiper.apk", it appears that that system app force-closing on rooted ROMs also occurs on the One X and the Sensation. Developers for those devices have apparently resolved the problem by creating symlinks for the files associated with Wiper.apk, although many other people just propose removing it entirely.

(Apparently it's an auto-task-killer compiled by Qualcomm for Snapdragon devices.)