[MOD] Sound Boost working on i9506

Search This thread

diegodu27

Jan 27, 2014
Coimbra
Hey folks! If you are looking for a way of boosting your speakers/output sound, just go here

This mod was made for the note 3, but it works perfectly in our i9506 (It works on 4.3 and 4.2, I didn't notice any kind of bug, I tested it myself)

I didn't made this mod, the link will redirect you to the mods owner, I just made this post to let people know it is compatible with our device.

Give it a try, and dont thank me, thank the guy who made this mod :)

Cheers.

Last edited:

RubenMMS2

Sep 13, 2012
Barcelona
Hey folks! If you are looking for a way of boosting your speakers/output sound, just go here

This mod was made for the note 3, but it works perfectly in our i9506 (It works on 4.3 and 4.2, I didn't notice any kind of bug, I tested it myself)

I didn't made this mod, the link will redirect you to the mods owner, I just made this post to let people know it is compatible with our device.

Cheers.

I try it too and it works great. People who dont want to install the zip via Odin, you can replace the file : snd_soc_msm_Taiko_CDP

I unzipped the file and replaced the file in the /system/etc/snd_soc_msm/ folder with es file explorer. I think the other folder is just used when flashing in recovery so I didn't touch that one.

Loud crisp Sound with no distortion. I recommend the :

VOLUME BOOSTING SOUND [MODERATE]
DOWNLOAD LINK - http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23156208500212159

Best regards
RubenMMS2

Reactions: diegodu27

mhale71

Sep 24, 2010
Sydney
I try it too and it works great. People who dont want to install the zip via Odin, you can replace the file : snd_soc_msm_Taiko_CDP

I unzipped the file and replaced the file in the /system/etc/snd_soc_msm/ folder with es file explorer. I think the other folder is just used when flashing in recovery so I didn't touch that one.

Best regards
RubenMMS2

Do you need root to do it by this method?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Cheers.

Cheers.

Best regards
    RubenMMS2