LG KDZ website

Search This thread

hkfriends

Aug 24, 2007
Hi there

I thought most of you guys know that LG has an website URL(Sniffing of communication of LG Update client) for downloading KDZ full rom previously

e.g.

http://csmg.lgmobile.com:9002/csmg/b2c/client/auth_model_check2.jsp?esn=

esn is your IMIE number, then we can get the required KDZ file

Unfortunately it seems to me that is is no longer working now.... up to this moment I only see F350 is released in TOT image.

TOT is basically in disk image combined in a big file,as it need special tool "LGFlashTool" with specific DLL for each model.
KDZ is essentially encrypted and compressed for general authorized repairer - which using "R&D Test Tool"

Is there anyone know where is the new URL for KDZ ?

Last edited:

saurabh_goyal93

Aug 2, 2011
Hi! Where can I download stock firmware for India (D83810a-IND-XX)??

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

Which country's kdz file is this? I have the same model number i.e. D83810a but mine is Indian version, so software version says D83810a-IND-XX.
Is it safe for me to flash this one?

How did it work for you?
It's not working for me. I've tried countless times even using different browser. Can you give me the link to my KDZ if I PM you my IMEI number? It's really urgent and important.

Apurav

Aug 7, 2014
Hi! Where can I download stock firmware for India (D83810a-IND-XX)??

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

Which country's kdz file is this? I have the same model number i.e. D83810a but mine is Indian version, so software version says D83810a-IND-XX.
Is it safe for me to flash this one?

How did it work for you?
It's not working for me. I've tried countless times even using different browser. Can you give me the link to my KDZ if I PM you my IMEI number? It's really urgent and important.

I have the same firmware (D83810a-IND-XX). Please answer this query asap, if anybody knows.
Thanks in advance.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi there

I thought most of you guys know that LG has an website URL(Sniffing of communication of LG Update client) for downloading KDZ full rom previously

e.g.

http://csmg.lgmobile.com:9002/csmg/b2c/client/auth_model_check2.jsp?esn=

esn is your IMIE number, then we can get the required KDZ file

Unfortunately it seems to me that is is no longer working now.... up to this moment I only see F350 is released in TOT image.

TOT is basically in disk image combined in a big file,as it need special tool "LGFlashTool" with specific DLL for each model.
    KDZ is essentially encrypted and compressed for general authorized repairer - which using "R&D Test Tool"

Is there anyone know where is the new URL for KDZ ?