[Q] Custom Rom questions

Search This thread

Glamsen

Jan 5, 2009
hi,

I just made the switch from my old galaxys to the one. Naturally I firstly want to get rid off all the bloatware and get a clean Android phone without sense. Checking out the various options, I noticed, that apparently some HTC features, like Beats support and the image chip will not work anymore on a custom rom. Is that true for all roms or are there any 4.4.2 CR or GPE roms, that include these features?

Thank you guys
Tobi

Guich

May 18, 2012
Somewhere
Well, on CM roms you won't have all the thing that sense have like beats, zoe, browser etc etc.
On a GPE rom you have the beats equalizer but not the zoe and all other thing.

marcmicalizzi

Feb 3, 2014
If you're looking to get rid of the bloatware and keep other features look for roms that do just that, there are lots of GPE roms that keep most of the other HTC One features.

Last edited:

bernz_eazy

May 30, 2013
Las Piñas
if you're looking for a rom that is not bloated but still keep some of the best features of sense.. try eragon.. i have used it on my one x before.. though im just having some small issues with the latest release but i know its just a weird issue im going thru.. but that rom is a good rom try to check out their thread in android dev section..