[ROM+KERNEL][deb][CM11][NON-CAF][4.4.4][KTU84P]*Linaro*dt2wake*QuickBooot*

Search This thread

bruce2728

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 5, 2009
Walton-on-the-Naze
CM11 KTU84P with non-caf kernel support.

rWmsyuP.jpg

This ROM is now built using the latest linaro 4.7.4 toolchain and comes with my modified version of Bricked kernel (thanks showp1984) My kernel source can be found here.

The ROM is compatible with other aosp based kernels, but if they dont have mpdecision or thermald built in you should rename them by removing the -bck at the end of the file name. The 2 files are located in system/bin.

I have also added QuickBoot, this enables you to power the device on/off in 1-2 seconds and puts it into hibernation.
This can be disabled in developer settings.

The following are configurable in the init.d file 99kernel

DoubleTap2Wake
Sweepp2Wake
Sweep2Sleep
Magnetic on/off
Battery voltage mod

These are disabled by default. More options will be added soon.

To edit this file use any good root file explorer. It is system/etc/init.d/99kernel and is pretty self explanatory once you open it.
Make sure permissions are set to rwx r-x r-x after editing.

Download

Goo won't let me upload at the moment so please use AndroidFileHost

Please use Goo.im to download the ROM or use the GooManager app for ota updates.

If anybody has trouble with goo pm me and I'll upload the ROM to the mirror below.
HERE - thanks to mabdk

Use PA latest gapps (the full package) to get ART working.

Everything works as it should.

Changelog can be found Here
And recent changes I have made can be found here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've made a few changes to the device trees and to allow them to build I have posted my source complete with a local manifest for thos who would like to build ROM for themselves.

You can view my work by clicking here.

If you would like to build this ROM just run the following comand to import my local manifest (after you have set up the build environment and performed a repo init ofcoarse).

You can fin a guide for your device Here

Code:
wget -O ~/android/system/.repo/local_manifests/bruce2728_manifest.xml https://raw.github.com/bruce2728/local_manifest/kitkat-mr0/bruce2728_manifest.xml

Once you have done that simply run a 'repo sync' to pull in my repos.

If you use any of this to make your own ROM please let me know and give me a mention in your thread.

Donations are always welcome but in no way required.
If you would like to donate please follow this link. Thank you.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited:

MaximN97

Apr 29, 2011
Big THX bro. Will try it after you finished upload. Can you make a deoxed Version?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: bruce2728

MaximN97

Apr 29, 2011
Great. And I try your Rom :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

DivinityCycle

Jul 29, 2010
Portland, OR
Also, if someone actually flashes this, can you post what the current state of CM11 is? I mean in terms of bugs and working / missing functionality when compared with CM10.2.

I am pretty interested in this ROM :)

bruce2728

Mar 5, 2009
Walton-on-the-Naze
Also, if someone actually flashes this, can you post what the current state of CM11 is? I mean in terms of bugs and working / missing functionality when compared with CM10.2.

I am pretty interested in this ROM :)

There's a few tweaks missing but no bugs on my mako or flo builds so this should be OK too.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: ilpolpi65

bruce2728

Mar 5, 2009
Walton-on-the-Naze
I've uploaded new builds, this time I took the prop files from the factory image instead of using the binaries supplied by qcom and took a few missing config files from android.googlesource.com

All should work now, please do a backup before testing though and leave some feedack, thanks.

Please make sure you are on the latest radio and bootloader before testing.

Reactions: h0tkey

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CM11 KTU84P with non-caf kernel support.

rWmsyuP.jpg

This ROM is now built using the latest linaro 4.7.4 toolchain and comes with my modified version of Bricked kernel (thanks showp1984) My kernel source can be found here.

The ROM is compatible with other aosp based kernels, but if they dont have mpdecision or thermald built in you should rename them by removing the -bck at the end of the file name. The 2 files are located in system/bin.

I have also added QuickBoot, this enables you to power the device on/off in 1-2 seconds and puts it into hibernation.
    This can be disabled in developer settings.

The following are configurable in the init.d file 99kernel

DoubleTap2Wake
    Sweepp2Wake
    Sweep2Sleep
    Magnetic on/off
    Battery voltage mod

These are disabled by default. More options will be added soon.

To edit this file use any good root file explorer. It is system/etc/init.d/99kernel and is pretty self explanatory once you open it.
    Make sure permissions are set to rwx r-x r-x after editing.

Download

Goo won't let me upload at the moment so please use AndroidFileHost

Please use Goo.im to download the ROM or use the GooManager app for ota updates.

If anybody has trouble with goo pm me and I'll upload the ROM to the mirror below.
    HERE - thanks to mabdk

Use PA latest gapps (the full package) to get ART working.

Everything works as it should.

Changelog can be found Here
    And recent changes I have made can be found here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've made a few changes to the device trees and to allow them to build I have posted my source complete with a local manifest for thos who would like to build ROM for themselves.

You can view my work by clicking here.

If you would like to build this ROM just run the following comand to import my local manifest (after you have set up the build environment and performed a repo init ofcoarse).

You can fin a guide for your device Here

Code:
    wget -O ~/android/system/.repo/local_manifests/bruce2728_manifest.xml https://raw.github.com/bruce2728/local_manifest/kitkat-mr0/bruce2728_manifest.xml

Once you have done that simply run a 'repo sync' to pull in my repos.

If you use any of this to make your own ROM please let me know and give me a mention in your thread.

Donations are always welcome but in no way required.
    If you would like to donate please follow this link. Thank you.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
    Uploading now, give it about 15 mins from time of this post please.
    New build up on goo.

Updated to 4.4.2_r2 KVT49L

Please let me know how you find it and let me know if you are having trouble with goo.Im

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    @bruce2728
    h7C2EE95A

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Lol yes updated link in first post.

Sorry for the lack of updates, been playing with my new phone.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
    ROM updated, I've added otg charging and I've fixed a few games that fc on startup, which were mostly ea games and GTA.

I've made a few changes to the kernel, I'll push my source tonight once I've got all the commits sorted

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk