FlashGadgets

Search This thread
Have you ever wanted to amaze your friends with what your device can do? now you can with these FlashGadgets! they are simple flash videos, that when launched can make your device look like it has a built-in radar, or other sensors. Feel free to post your own creations as well!

(NOTE: these .swf files work best with the BryhtFlash 2.0 Player)

(NOTE: if the video looks funny because it's on it's side, don't worry, when it's viewed in landscape, it all fits together...)

Enjoy!

Previews Below:

Attachments

• Scanner.JPG
    Scanner.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 1,283
  • Scanner.zip
    15 KB · Views: 1,076
Last edited:

tito12

Feb 15, 2008
Tel Aviv
Hi unit Zero

Thank you for your contribution and starting this thread. I'll try to find more and post here

sschrupp

Jul 27, 2008
Iowa
Fun stuff. It would be funny if someone could make one that looks like you have a program to decode DNA or something like you can on the PC. "Bet your iPhone can't do THIS!"

tito12

Feb 15, 2008
Tel Aviv
Hi Unit ZER0

Dna scanner is very funny :D

ADM is doing the job, but you could improve the end, instead of staying stuck on a white screen and the only way out is soft reset, why not use it as an alternative device shut down ?

Another idea that my brother and myself have been elaborating on and on: any simple action like pressing a "Yes" for installing a fake software will produce a message "This action will hard reset your device, proceed?" with Yes/No buttons, pressing No produces another window "you have chosen to wipe up all data on your device, are you sure?" and so on until the erase animation showing files being deleted. Add to the panic an "Abort button" that only accelerates the erasing or even starts a new dialogue about the danger of erasing the operating system :eek:

Is it possible and can you do it :D ???

Reply to: tito12

Hi Unit ZER0

Dna scanner is very funny :D

ADM is doing the job, but you could improve the end, instead of staying stuck on a white screen and the only way out is soft reset, why not use it as an alternative device shut down ?

Another idea that my brother and myself have been elaborating on and on: any simple action like pressing a "Yes" for installing a fake software will produce a message "This action will hard reset your device, proceed?" with Yes/No buttons, pressing No produces another window "you have chosen to wipe up all data on your device, are you sure?" and so on until the erase animation showing files being deleted. Add to the panic an "Abort button" that only accelerates the erasing or even starts a new dialogue about the danger of erasing the operating system :eek:

Is it possible and can you do it :D ???

It is quite possible, might take a bit, but definitely possible... I'll see what I can do. Regarding the ADM, if your device has a power button like the X51v, turn the display off, the on again, and the upper taskbar should reappear, and you can then close the program without needing to soft-reset. The trouble with flash files is that though they are versatile, they sometimes won't invoke commands added to them when played on a PPC, since they are usually played on a computer, and the languages, and/or command strings can be different.

Last edited:
Motion Tracker MkII...

Here is the next evolution of the Motion Tracker, with a new "Hold" function, and enhanced animation. The MkIIB features a slightly different interface, and the "Hold" button functions differently depending on which mode you're in.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

realredbaron

Feb 26, 2010
help with hd2

in a nutshell how do you get these to work i am a beginer with win 6.5 but i have uconvert working i am using a hd2

please help

Reply to "realredbaron"

in a nutshell how do you get these to work i am a beginer with win 6.5 but i have uconvert working i am using a hd2

please help

These are not programs. They are flash (.swf) files, and need to be played with an appropriate flash player. For best results, use the BryhtFlash 2.0 player. you can purchase it through Handango, and other online software retailers.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Unit ZER0, nothing in ur archive :(
    New Gadget: Light-Bar

After several hours spent fruitlessly searching for a Light-bar App for Windows Mobile, I finally decided to make one on my own. Here it is: the Light-Bar. It has light patterns for several of the most common vehicles, from Construction to Fire-Rescue. In addition, the "S" version has authentic sound effects, for added realism. Have Fun!