Titan II or Lumia 900?

Search This thread

z33dev33l

Oct 17, 2008
Austin, TX
Already have 2 lumia 800s, one for me, and one for my son. I've been onboard with Nokia since the initial reveal of the lumia 800.

z33dev33l

Oct 17, 2008
Austin, TX
Took 3 weeks to sell them all. I likely could've done it in a week but I work as well. My other lumia will be photographed alongside the one I've already photographed once it gets back from Nokia support. They're fixing the button that took a hit from the fall.

deathtrap3000

Mar 19, 2010
lot of *****ing going on in this thread.

Im interested in both of these phones and will probably get one when they come out. Trying to decide which is better.
The titan has a nice big screen and a lot of megapixels. The lumia has a nice design, nokia software support and a good camera. Probably leaning towards the lumia at this point as I dont think I need the bigger screen.

mistermentality

Sep 13, 2010
Pontypridd
www.google.com
Have some dignity please. I suppose if I purchased him an android phone you'd be praising me and he'd have no idea how to use it. As is, he can call me, watch Netflix, play movies and music, and launch a few of his preferred games at one year old.

To be fair he could do that on android or ios too. I for one don't think that getting your kid something you feel is better is brainwashing though, wouldn't trust a one year old with a valuable item but then I can't afford to have more than one phone so if you can its all good :)

lot of *****ing going on in this thread.

It does seem to be getting very personal, I know z33dev33l seems to feel wp7 is the greatest thing ever but that's no reason for people to get personal and say he is this or that. I'm a big android fan but if anything was going to pull me away from it I have to say the wp7 phones look very nice.

Dave

Sent from my LG P920 using Tapatalk

vetvito

Dec 31, 2007
I feel neither wins. The lumia looks good small, the 900 looks like a blown up iPod Nano. The Titan is..... 16 Mega pixels, talk about gimmicks.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

z33dev33l

Oct 17, 2008
Austin, TX
The camera on the titan is outstanding. It was my main reason for consideration of the device. The lumia devices are just beautiful, the polycarbonate is tough to damage and the unibody is aesthetically profound.

lowandbehold

Feb 26, 2011
Vandling, PA
The camera on the titan is outstanding. It was my main reason for consideration of the device. The lumia devices are just beautiful, the polycarbonate is tough to damage and the unibody is aesthetically profound.

Aside from the camera and LTE support, how does the Titan II differ from the original Titan? This is a serious question that I don't already know the answer to.

z33dev33l

Oct 17, 2008
Austin, TX
Aside from the camera and LTE support, how does the Titan II differ from the original Titan? This is a serious question that I don't already know the answer to.

Physically they replaced the aluminum with a soft plastic. They also put the camera on it's own separate processor apparently which I thought was cool. Aside from that... Not a lot.

vetvito

Dec 31, 2007
Did you see the pics from the titan 2? The lumia does a better job

FooisM

Mar 18, 2009
I feel neither wins. The lumia looks good small, the 900 looks like a blown up iPod Nano. The Titan is..... 16 Mega pixels, talk about gimmicks.

Why the **** are you even in this thread? all you've done is bag wp and praise droid. Go troll elsewhere.

Nokia for me, had a HTC for the last 4 phones. Time to branch out :D

lovenokia

Sep 1, 2011
Well the nokia has better optics than the HTC titan 2, and the video was not that impressive from the HTC titan 2. I say go the Lumia as i think because of the better optics and build quality and also the software it will be a better buy.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well, then the mods have a lot of removal to handle. However, I assume that mine will be the first reported since you opted to pay the thread a visit. I didn't take pictures at CES, I was toting my one year old around the whole time.

What? So you are holding your phone...holding other phones, getting autographs, and didn't take a picture? I really feel like you tell the truth about nothing. Still waiting on a pic of your lumia and GSII...