FM radio for ICSSGS/CM9

Search This thread

Chocokoops

Apr 19, 2011
Nantes
Spirit FM destroyed my internal speaker. I can only use my phone in hand free mode now.

Be careful with that app i don't say it's crappy or anything just be careful and aware of the risk.

Nimra Khan

Nov 15, 2011
Islamabad
Spirit FM doesn't work in Pakistan!
There has to be a developer who could come up with Radio thing,
XDA OGM couldn't really manage to develop a Radio
and stick to this Pathatic, Speaker Breaker, Bull**** Spirit Radio.

troyan1988

Nov 23, 2010
SpiritFM

Spirit FM broke my speaker in March (old build), i had to visit guarantee service where they replaced my old speaker. but on fresh builds (these from May) I'm using SpiritFM and it work fine for me!

skezza

Sep 29, 2007
I wouldn't touch Spirit with a 5ft plank of wood. It's had mixed reviews across the board and when it's potentially able to cause hw damage to your phone, I cannot understand why anyone would touch it.

Rizlo

Feb 17, 2006
Milan
LOL So stupid reaction, Galaxy S have a FM Tuner ... why buy an other device when it's available in our phone?!
Developers here thinks that's so useful to overclock a phone, but about FM Radio on ICS ... nothing ...

Then fix it yourself, Mr complain about everything...

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda premium

Sorry but I have to agree with "Mr. Complain".

Built-in FM is not working, and the solution is "go buy a radio"? That's no solution.
If the screen wasn't working, would you suggest buying a portable lcd to use with the TV-Out? I don't think so...

dude_se

Apr 29, 2011
im curious why no one has tried to make an FM radio app as there does seem like theres demand for it, unless its too difficult. could even make it a paid app on the store if its good enough.

id certainly give it a go but i wouldnt know how to start.

PIRATA!

Dec 6, 2010
That's impossible without tw framework. There are a few ics roms using it, I beliefe stock fm works on them.
Oh...So no way to have FMRadio or SamsungApps or ThinkFree Office back on Darkyy's ROM that is wothout tw-framework??

The app Memo is working, but I can't understand if its why I have found an external installer apk that install correctly or if is an app that does not need the tw-framework... Any info on this??

Thank you all.

Top Liked Posts