FaceLock for gingerbread device

Search This thread

adnanahmad1786

Jan 4, 2012
Varanasi
hello all of you this time to enjoy for all ginger bread users that they can use faceunlocker apps it free too :D

Use FaceLock to protect your apps with your face! Your face is the key to unlock them. With FaceLock for apps, you don't need to wait for Android 4.0 to use face unlock on your phone. FaceLock lets you choose individual apps you want to protect.:D

GtzSxx6L4RohiyQWdW_ojOmnQDKLscXKY__vGXugfDuhzcPeQjdha-r_xBpE5UWVRH78

MwO_zSS-fRNqy74V2BDwGEpKV7Pw1bJSwunSeYaacuacxdWJOw5Chnr6J_BNG4rQG1d1

zxjKCuetU3aNNGT7Iiu22ztAOrKL79NkGreSZ6tPLMq24b66GKDWl_aKHWYoth_C5vS0

download link here- on google play - https://play.google.com/store/apps/...t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5mYWNlbG9jazRhcHBzIl0.

what you all are waiting for hit the thanks button its make me cool

MY BLOG- GALAXYYDEVELOPERS.BLOGSPOT.COM

Mello^

Sep 5, 2011
Very nice, tried the free version on my LG Optimus L3. It's using the rear camera and recognize my face only :]

Also working on my father's Samsung Galaxy W ;) especially in the front-facing camera

adnanahmad1786

Jan 4, 2012
Varanasi
Pump Huang

Pump Huang the google play link is work go and check it :)

if not working then just open with your computer... google play and download it

afzi

Dec 23, 2011
Hyderabad
play.google.com
i am using this app its great, but i have a problem with that, after 6 or 7 time application disable, i am using facelock option its working great but 6 or 7 time its disable what should do can u tell me any please

kishankpadiyar

Apr 5, 2012
Chanhassen
Hey guys, does this work on ics ROM to..? I kw it's a default feature in ics.. Bt am on cm9.. N face unlock doesn wrk...

Sent from my GT-I9003 using xda premium

mistermentality

Sep 13, 2010
Pontypridd
www.google.com
Great app but if you reboot then its not active on reboot until everything else boots first. Is it possible to make this start up sooner in some way, or when using as screenlock to have phones pinlock always enabled but allow app to disable it while app is running?

That way if the app had not started the phone is still secure and when it does start the phones lock can be switched off.

Dave

( http://www.google.com/producer/editions/CAownKXmAQ/bigfatuniverse )

Sent from my LG P920 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hello all of you this time to enjoy for all ginger bread users that they can use faceunlocker apps it free too :D

Use FaceLock to protect your apps with your face! Your face is the key to unlock them. With FaceLock for apps, you don't need to wait for Android 4.0 to use face unlock on your phone. FaceLock lets you choose individual apps you want to protect.:D

GtzSxx6L4RohiyQWdW_ojOmnQDKLscXKY__vGXugfDuhzcPeQjdha-r_xBpE5UWVRH78

MwO_zSS-fRNqy74V2BDwGEpKV7Pw1bJSwunSeYaacuacxdWJOw5Chnr6J_BNG4rQG1d1

zxjKCuetU3aNNGT7Iiu22ztAOrKL79NkGreSZ6tPLMq24b66GKDWl_aKHWYoth_C5vS0

download link here- on google play - https://play.google.com/store/apps/...t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5mYWNlbG9jazRhcHBzIl0.

what you all are waiting for hit the thanks button its make me cool

MY BLOG- GALAXYYDEVELOPERS.BLOGSPOT.COM