Notification LED

Search This thread

mckoval

Oct 8, 2007
Krakow
Evening gents,
Just after I bought my One (black version) I noticed that my notificaton led is barely visible, and only when looking at it straight - I thought its a design failure and lived on with it..
But lately my girlfriend bought herself a silver variant of htc one, and the notification led is bright and can be clearly visible from another end of the room, when the phone lays on the table.
So the question is if my one has a bad LED, or all black variants have the same fault - eg. The led is mounted deeper or whatsoever?

Cheers,
McK

TapaTalking

macmeier

Sep 28, 2011
Evening gents,
Just after I bought my One (black version) I noticed that my notificaton led is barely visible, and only when looking at it straight - I thought its a design failure and lived on with it..
But lately my girlfriend bought herself a silver variant of htc one, and the notification led is bright and can be clearly visible from another end of the room, when the phone lays on the table.
So the question is if my one has a bad LED, or all black variants have the same fault - eg. The led is mounted deeper or whatsoever?

Cheers,
McK

TapaTalking

I think that you've had bad luck with your device. It should be like the LED of your girlfriend. Maybe you can give it back.