Does always having "Toolbox" feature on drain battery?

Search This thread

robbnice

Dec 18, 2010
Waterford,
I also used Greenify, its the best battery saving app on the market, if you get the donated version it has some experimental features that can work on system apps, but I wouldn't messed with that to much on SGS5, they work perfectly on my Nexus 5, I would get easily 16 hrs used on my Nexus with Greenify and Xposed Framework working hand in hand. I Greenfiy every app thats in my toolbox, and when I used the app it comes out of hibernation and after words it goes back into hibernation, similar to freezing a app on Titianuim backup.

Last edited:

Ozpeter

Jun 9, 2014
I've just spent two days on twice factory resetting then reinstalling 100+ apps on my Samsung tab to try to stop the "security storage" process pegging at about 20% whenever the screen is on, and finally I realised that having the "toolbox" switched on is the culprit. Just turning it off in the settings makes "security storage" go down from 20% to about 2%, and that makes a clear difference to battery life. Just reporting in this old thread for google to find to help others.

Top Liked Posts