Powermat Chargers on sale at att

Search This thread

bolillo

Picked up 3 + the PMA case for 72 bucks after taxes.

Apparently if you buy any lg accessories that are on the promotion in the 14 days you bought the phone they will give you 50% off on all accesories cause i got the g watch and the case one day and the lg ultra headphones today at 50% off and i think it applies even if you bought it at another retailed seller like best buy ir RadioShack cause they just check your account to see when the phone was activated, by any means do not tell them that you bought it at best buy or some other place cause they might just say no

Sent from my LG-D850 using XDA Free mobile app

GalaxyNotesTx

Jan 25, 2014
Will this charger work with our phones? Says IPhone but I would assume it's universal?

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Premium HD app

codemansGT

Apr 30, 2011
Thanks for the heads up, just bought 2. Not being qi is a bummer but it hasn't been to bad being able to find all these powemats so cheap.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Free mobile app

neo4uo

Nov 27, 2010
Alabama
Dima thanks for the heads up just ordered on going to get my circle case from ATT in the morning :)

trace1er

Nov 27, 2010
SF Bay Area
i am wondering the same? i wanna pull the trigger but wanna make sure. I'm comparing this one and the one thats 50 bucks and it seems like they are different models....

Will this charger work with our phones? Says IPhone but I would assume it's universal?

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Premium HD app

Yes, this will work with the G3 + circle case. I just got this charger today and tried it.

dimabrook

Jul 27, 2013
looks like ATT has removed the ordering page for these chargers :-\ clicking the link takes me to a 404 page

wpjKsfq.png

Reactions: dmjlabelle

Wickidmasshole

Account currently disabled
Apr 4, 2012
Boston Mass
So you need the circle case correct? This don't work with the stock plastic case.

Correct. I bought a circle case Friday, peeled the sticker out and put it on the original back (still kinda aggravated i paid $50 for a freakin sticker). Works, BUT it wont charge with my case on it so i need to take the phone out the case to charge overnight. also the power mat is VERY touchy on where you place the phone. but it does make a cool noise when you place it on he mat. All and all a horrible experience with this PMA crap so far.

toawkanavngthded

Nov 14, 2008
Fresno
So you need the circle case correct? This don't work with the stock plastic case.

Yes. As mentioned above. Just make sure the case is wireless compatible. I didn't realize there was a non wireless charger quick circle case and one that had wireless charging. Att didn't tell me that so I ended up with a regular quick circle case. Hope it comes back on sale soon....

jabreu203

Jun 22, 2006
Torrington
Google Pixel 7 Pro
I got the Powermat from AT&T. It worked the first night. I took it off the mat and returned it later but now it won't charge. The battery backup pack that came with the Powermat charges no problem but not my phone. Do you think its a problem with my circle case? I'm at a loss.

jdsemler

Aug 17, 2007
Austin

Top Liked Posts