[ROM]RUBY_ICS_35_S_TMOUS_2.14.531.1_Radio_1.14.550L.17D C_30.78.550L.15_release

Search This thread

sojizy

Jun 6, 2009
s-off. I used the all in one root kit for the amaze. flashed team win's recovery, flashed su.zip and then reflashed my recovery of choice. Thanks for all help. Took a while but I now have Stock Rom with Root.

asimons81

Out of curiosity, is anyone else experiencing spotty WiFi with this? I'm trying to sync my Google Music and it keeps disconnecting my connection after each song downloads.

EDIT: After further testing, this seems to be confined to Google Music. All other WiFi activity works fine.

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using XDA

Last edited:

sojizy

Jun 6, 2009
Ok guys I've done everything that you guys have said.

Here's the problem:

I have to have a SD card for the IMG to be seen by bootloader.

It reads it with a blue bar on the top right side.
It then starts a new bar in same location but in gold.
After that it goes back to bootloader.

It does not give me the option to upgrade at all.

I posted the package in ext_sd and in sdcard. Both at the same time still nothing at all.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using XDA
You might need to have S-off first. Tried with S-on and it did the same. bar went all the way to the top and then did nothing. after getting S-off with the wire trick it worked like a charm.

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

Out of curiosity, is anyone else experiencing spotty WiFi with this? I'm trying to sync my Google Music and it keeps disconnecting my connection after each song downloads.

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using XDA

Wi-Fi has been on point so far. No issues here

pappasmurfsharem

Feb 13, 2008
I have Bulletproof ROM S-ON and Unlocked. Used AMAZE AIO tool to relock bootloader and just placed the zip on my sd and it updated no problem. I had no need for S-OFF on mine.

I hate sense with a passion however. Some of the features of ICS seem to be missing because of it. Like live effects for the camera. and built in resizeable widgets w/o launcher.

Last edited:
Reactions: kbracing6

BiznessMan

Mar 20, 2008
Salt Lake City
I have Bulletproof ROM S-ON and Unlocked. Used AMAZE AIO tool to relock bootloader and just placed the zip on my sd and it updated no problem. I had no need for S-OFF on mine.

I hate sense with a passion however. Some of the features of ICS seem to be missing because of it. Like live effects for the camera. and built in resizeable widgets w/o launcher.

Try downloading Camera ICS in the market. I believe that if you have 4.0+ it will enable the live effects, but I could be wrong

Reactions: asimons81

gypsy214

Jan 24, 2011
Dallas, Tx
Look at post # 2 bro..

Post 2 also has links to all files needed besides the rom. READ guys READ

Originally Posted by electronicrice

1) Be Locked with S-Off using JuopunutBear's S-Off method.
2) Flash the ENG Hboot 1.90.2005 (rename to ph85img.zip and boot to bootloader)
3) With S-off and the ENG Hboot, rename the RUU to PH85IMG.zip and put on root of external SD card
4) Boot into bootloader and apply the update
5) Once updated, reflash the ENG Hboot again
6) Flash the CWM 5.5.0.4 recovery in fastboot (fastboot flash recovery *****.img)
7) Flash the Superuser package in recovery to gain root
i did this all and all went good in bootloader and when i let the phone boot im still on android 2.3.4!!!! :(

edit.. guys why its not updating to ics and like i flash the ENG Hboot
my hboot says 1.90.2005 (PH8511000) but the ruu go right still on 2.3.4
with locked bootloader and s-off
please help me put is it the ruu i have corrupted?

Last edited:

BiznessMan

Mar 20, 2008
Salt Lake City
Just curious if this comes with the ICS "People" app that comes installed on AOSP roms. Also does it include the Roboto font or is it still using the same one from 3.0 Sense?

asimons81

Anyone know how to set up and use the face unlock?

Sent from the morgue.
Set it up in your Security settings. It will scan your face. Then it uses the service automatically.

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

Just curious if this comes with the ICS "People" app that comes installed on AOSP roms. Also does it include the Roboto font or is it still using the same one from 3.0 Sense?
No on the People app and yes on Roboto

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

Try downloading Camera ICS in the market. I believe that if you have 4.0+ it will enable the live effects, but I could be wrong
Thanks for reminding me to download this again. I bought the pro version back when it first came out.

Bdix

Dec 30, 2010
Got it to work guys

Completely stock amaze 4g on ice.....I love it.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using XDA

GSMachinst

Jun 9, 2010
Has anybody tried wifi tethering on ics. Is it free or does it take you to the buy hotspot page for TMobile?

Top Liked Posts