[Guide] Transparant status bar background and pull-down menu

Search This thread

majdinj

Nov 25, 2006
AlAhsa
It is not only transparent, it could be any color as well that you can achieve by playing with hex color codes!!!

I am trying to help those who want to play with status bar background, text color and pull-down menu background (this will not include how to change status bar and pull-down menu icons)..
I will also try to show you how to get transparency up-to my knowledge :p
So here we go..

You will need:
1. Apktool or APK-Tool Manager for decompiling and recompiling
2. Backsmali/Smali program from here "use it to edit smali part in this tutorial"
3. Color hex code picker (like color picker, or photoshop).
4. ARGB hex converter to set transparency of alpha value.
5. Notepad++ for xml and smali editing.

First you need to decompile SystemUI.apk, and framwork-res.apk

Initially, you need to choose the color you want.. This is how RGB color hex code picker in photoshop..

picker.png

Then change transparency with ARGB hex converter..

alphao.png

Where 00 = 100% transparency (i.e, completely transparent), 3F = 75% transparency, 7F = 50% transparency, BF = 25% transparency, FF = 0% transparency (i.e, completely opaque)

Now lets the chaos begins!! :eek:

1) For status bar:
009ac.png

- Go to SystemUI.apk\res\values and open drawables.xml and focus on this line:
Code:
    <item type="drawable" name="status_bar_background">#[B][COLOR="Red"]ff[/COLOR][/B]1e1e1e</item>
change ff value to (00 -> 100% transparency, 3f -> 75% transparency, 7f -> 50% transparency, bf -> 25% transparency)
The other value (1e1e1e) is RBG for grey color, if you want it black it will be (000000).
So:
#00000000 - black with 100% transparency
#3F000000 - black with 75% transparency
#7F000000 - black with 50% transparency
#BF000000 - black with 25% transparency

2) For pull-down menu:
This one has 6 parts..
First part: top bar of pull-menu

001scc.png

- Go to SystemUI.apk\res\layout and open tw_status_bar_expanded_header.xml, look for this line:
Code:
<LinearLayout android:gravity="center_vertical" android:orientation="horizontal" android:background="#[B][COLOR="Red"]ff000000[/COLOR][/B]" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="39.0dip" android:baselineAligned="false"
so change ff value to which value that represent the transparency you like as mentioned in section above (00 -> 100% transparency, 3f -> 75% transparency, 7f -> 50% transparency, bf -> 25% transparency)
- Also for Settings background in top bar of pull-menu, edit this line in tw_status_bar_expanded_header.xml (the red line):
Code:
    <RelativeLayout android:id="@id/settings_button" android:background="[B][COLOR="Red"]@drawable/tw_quick_panel_setting_button_bg[/COLOR][/B]" android:focusable="true" android:visibility="visible" android:layout_width="@dimen/status_bar_expanded_setting_width" android:layout_height="39.0dip">
Here you can put any ARGB color code that you like starting with hashtag sign "#" instead of red color line above. (credits to nokiamodeln91)

Second part: toggle slider

002xt.png

Well I didn't change it before. But I believe It is png file in drawable-xhdpi folder named [tw_quick_panel_quick_setting_button_bg_normal.9.png] and [tw_quick_panel_quick_setting_button_bg_pressed.9.png], just change it with any transparent image with same name.

Third part: brightness panel background

007tj.png

- Go to SystemUI.apk\res\layout folder and open tw_status_bar_expanded.xml and focus on this line:
Code:
                <LinearLayout android:orientation="vertical" android:id="@id/[B][COLOR="Blue"]brightness_controller[/COLOR][/B]" android:background="#[B][COLOR="Red"]ff000000[/COLOR][/B]" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="56.0dip">
This is black with 0 transparency.. so change to which color and transparency you want.

The fourth part: Notification panel background:
This one has different parts:
Part A: Ongoing header:

003vbs.png

- Go to SystemUI.apk\res\layout and open tw_status_bar_expanded.xml. Here focus on the following line:
Code:
                <LinearLayout android:orientation="vertical" android:id="@i[B][COLOR="Blue"]d/onGoingCart[/COLOR][/B]" android:background="#[B][COLOR="Red"]ff293945[/COLOR][/B]" android:focusable="true" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="@dimen/status_bar_expanded_notification_category_height">
This is dark grey with 0 transparency.. Change to whatever you want

Part B: Notifications header:

004oow.png

- Go to SystemUI.apk\res\layout and open tw_status_bar_expanded.xml. Here focus on the following line:
Code:
                <LinearLayout android:orientation="vertical" android:id="@id/[B][COLOR="Blue"]notificationCart[/COLOR][/B]" android:background="#[B][COLOR="Red"]ff293945[/COLOR][/B]" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="@dimen/status_bar_expanded_notification_category_height">
This is dark grey with 0 transparency.. so change to which color and transparency you want.

Part C: Clear button:
Just go to SystemUI.apk\res\drawable-xhdpi folder and change these images [tw_quick_panel_clearbtn_focus.9.png], [tw_quick_panel_clearbtn_normal.9.png], [tw_quick_panel_clearbtn_press.9.png] and [tw_quick_panel_clearbtn_select.9.png]; don't forget that these are 9.png files, so need special way (you can search the forum for that)

Part D: Notifications panel itself:

008im.png

- Go to SystemUI.apk\res\layout and open tw_status_bar_expanded.xml. Here focus on the following lines:
Code:
<FrameLayout android:id="@i[B][COLOR="Blue"]d/notification_panel[/COLOR][/B]" android:background="@drawable/[B][COLOR="Red"]notification_panel_bg[/COLOR][/B]" android:paddingTop="@dimen/notification_panel_padding_top" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:layout_marginLeft="@dimen/notification_panel_margin_left"
This is for notification panel and it is not hex color code; it is notification_panel_bg.9.png file so go to drawable-xhdpi folder and replace it with another 9.png file which is transparent (see forum to know how to create 9.png file, there are a lot of tutorials!!)

Fifth part: the notifications themselves.

005wo.png

- Go to SystemUI/smali/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/ folder and open PhoneStatusBar.smali and search for "-0x100". There will be two lines; change them from:
Code:
    const/high16 v15, [B][COLOR="Red"]-0x100[/COLOR][/B]
to:
Code:
const/high16 v15, [B][COLOR="Blue"]0x0[/COLOR][/B]
Don't forget to change the second line as well.
Then decompile framework-res.apk and go to framework-res/res/values/ folder and open drawables.xml and look for this line:
Code:
<item type="drawable" name="notification_item_background_color">#[B][COLOR="Red"]ff000000[/COLOR][/B]</item>
change ff value to any transparency value you want.
then recompile framework-res.apk with compression level set to 0 (to not get boot-loop!!!)

Sixth part: the footer:

006lij.png

This is the simplest part, just go to SystemUI.apk\res\drawable-xhdpi folder and change these images [tw_status_bar_close_off.png] and [tw_status_bar_close_on.png] with any transparant image you create (just save with the same name).

3) For texts in status bar and pull-down menu:
Just search for any text color hex codes in the following files and change them to whatever you want:
SystemUI/res/values/drawables.xml
Code:
    <item type="drawable" name="[B][COLOR="Blue"]notification_number_text_color[/COLOR][/B]">#[B][COLOR="Red"]ffffffff[/COLOR][/B]</item>
SystemUI/res/layout/tw_quick_setting_button.xml
Code:
        <TextView android:textSize="@dimen/quick_setting_button_text_size" android:textColor="#[B][COLOR="Red"]ffafc5dc[/COLOR][/B]" android:gravity="center" android:id="@id/[B][COLOR="Blue"]btn_text[/COLOR][/B]" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="@dimen/quick_setting_button_text_height" android:includeFontPadding="false" />
SystemUI/res/layout/tw_status_bar_expanded_header.xml
Code:
    <com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.Clock android:textAppearance="@style/[B][COLOR="Blue"]TextAppearance.StatusBar.Expanded.Clock[/COLOR][/B]" android:textColor="#[B][COLOR="Red"]ffffffff[/COLOR][/B]" android:id="@id/clock" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_marginLeft="4.0dip" android:layout_marginTop="-3.0dip" android:singleLine="true" systemui:ampmSmall="true" />
    <com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.DateView android:textAppearance="@style/[B][COLOR="Blue"]TextAppearance.StatusBar.Expanded.Date[/COLOR][/B]" android:textColor="#[B][COLOR="Red"]ffcbcbcb[/COLOR][/B]" android:ellipsize="none" android:id="@id/date" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_marginLeft="8.0dip" android:layout_marginRight="4.0dip" android:maxLines="2" />
SystemUI/res/layout/tw_status_bar.xml
Code:
                <TextView android:textSize="12.0dip" android:textColor="#[B][COLOR="Red"]ffa6a6a6[/COLOR][/B]" android:layout_gravity="center" android:id="@id/[B][COLOR="Blue"]battery_text[/COLOR][/B]" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:text="@string/status_bar_network_name_separator" />

<com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.Clock android:textSize="@dimen/status_bar_[B][COLOR="Blue"]clock_text[/COLOR][/B]_size" android:textColor="#[B][COLOR="Red"]ff959595[/COLOR][/B]" android:ellipsize="none" android:gravity="left|center" android:id="@id/clock" android:paddingLeft="3.0dip" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:singleLine="true" android:includeFontPadding="false" />

and that is it all what I know :D
enjoy :good:

Extra steps:
- Remove lines in notification pull-down to be transparent, see post #103 (credits to bombaybadboy)
- Hide Statusbar or Transparent Statusbar on Lockscreen (a great tutorial by @xperiacle from here)
- Add shadow effect to status bar texts and icons, see post #205

Last edited:

nokiamodeln91

Jun 6, 2012
Oh man great work. Just to write these tutorials you deserve a hi five.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

sakunakia

Nov 3, 2012
kandy
ohh

hay i decompiled.... but in my res folder >values when i enter values and search for layout xml there is no such xml file plz help me in this.... :cyclops:

devilctk

Jun 5, 2012
Hong Kong
thanks for the tutorial, I got some questions

by apk manager
after compiling, should I sign it or not?

step in 7 zip
i wanted to replace the amended xml to the original xml, but \res\values\drawables is missing

nokiamodeln91

Jun 6, 2012

by apk manager

step in 7 zip
i wanted to replace the amended xml to the original xml, but \res\values\drawables is missing
no need to sign sys apps.
to get the values folder, you will first need to decompile the apk as its hidden in resources.asrc Use APK manager

Reactions: erikalin

sling

Aug 7, 2007
Va Beach / Hatteras NC
Excellent info thanks much OP.

I gave notification_panel_bg.9.png some transparency looks great except for transparent gap between toggle slider & brightness panel.
Ive tried for hours to fill that void with black having no luck.
Any recommendations?

Thanks

Phil-

Emothic_Reagan

Jul 8, 2012
Hi men, how to chance the status bar color in xxlsc..Pls help me, pls...:(

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

widokeren

Nov 5, 2012
Suroboyo

by apk manager

step in 7 zip

if its system apk you must sign it,

for /res/values just drag and drop resources.arsc from your mod to your original

wierzbik

Aug 16, 2011
I'm not able to decompile systemUI.apk
framework-res.apk is decompiling properly, but there are always problems with systemUI.apk.
I was trying to delete classes.dex but no difference.
Any help?

Evewon

Jan 21, 2012
I'm not able to decompile systemUI.apk
framework-res.apk is decompiling properly, but there are always problems with systemUI.apk.
I was trying to delete classes.dex but no difference.
Any help?

Make sure you have a completely stock unmodified systemUI.apk installed along with framework-res and in my case the twframework-res, in the apktool frameworks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

wierzbik

Aug 16, 2011
I didn't tried with stock. I want only to change color of the statusbar in Ultimate rom, so I took apk's from this rom. So the problem is previously modifed apk? Is it possible to do something with this?

EDIT: Original, unmodifed systemUI.apk from S2 can not be decompiled too :(
Maybe I'm doing something wrong.
I was trying to decompile with this guide: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1848458
and with others which have 'succeed' because there weren't any errors but on the beginning of drawables.xml I have a lot of lines:
<item type="drawable" name="APKTOOL_DUMMY_003f">false</item>
So I guess, that's not properly decompiled.

Last edited:

iXanza

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Apr 26, 2011
Redmi K20 Pro
Google Pixel 6 Pro
I decompiled,made the transparency edits and compiled the apk. all the values are fine. But when I replace my System UI I get back the same look I had before I did all the transparency edits. When I decompile the new System UI all my edits are there. This is just weird...

KewalG

Dec 1, 2012
Mumbai
2) For pull-down menu:
This one has 6 parts..

- Go to SystemUI.apk\res\layout and open tw_status_bar_expanded_header.xml, look for this line:
Code:

<LinearLayout android:gravity="center_vertical" android:eek:rientation="horizontal" android:background="#ff000000" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="39.0dip" android:baselineAligned="false"

so change ff value to which value that represent the transparency you like as mentioned in section above (00 -> 100% transparency, 3f -> 75% transparency, 7f -> 50% transparency, bf -> 25% transparency)

How do i get rid of this on any other rom i want?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It is not only transparent, it could be any color as well that you can achieve by playing with hex color codes!!!

I am trying to help those who want to play with status bar background, text color and pull-down menu background (this will not include how to change status bar and pull-down menu icons)..
    I will also try to show you how to get transparency up-to my knowledge :p
    So here we go..

You will need:
    1. Apktool or APK-Tool Manager for decompiling and recompiling
    2. Backsmali/Smali program from here "use it to edit smali part in this tutorial"
    3. Color hex code picker (like color picker, or photoshop).
    4. ARGB hex converter to set transparency of alpha value.
    5. Notepad++ for xml and smali editing.

First you need to decompile SystemUI.apk, and framwork-res.apk

Initially, you need to choose the color you want.. This is how RGB color hex code picker in photoshop..

picker.png

Then change transparency with ARGB hex converter..

alphao.png

Where 00 = 100% transparency (i.e, completely transparent), 3F = 75% transparency, 7F = 50% transparency, BF = 25% transparency, FF = 0% transparency (i.e, completely opaque)

Now lets the chaos begins!! :eek:

1) For status bar:
    009ac.png

- Go to SystemUI.apk\res\values and open drawables.xml and focus on this line:
    Code:
        <item type="drawable" name="status_bar_background">#[B][COLOR="Red"]ff[/COLOR][/B]1e1e1e</item>
    change ff value to (00 -> 100% transparency, 3f -> 75% transparency, 7f -> 50% transparency, bf -> 25% transparency)
    The other value (1e1e1e) is RBG for grey color, if you want it black it will be (000000).
    So:
    #00000000 - black with 100% transparency
    #3F000000 - black with 75% transparency
    #7F000000 - black with 50% transparency
    #BF000000 - black with 25% transparency

2) For pull-down menu:
    This one has 6 parts..

001scc.png

Code:
    <LinearLayout android:gravity="center_vertical" android:orientation="horizontal" android:background="#[B][COLOR="Red"]ff000000[/COLOR][/B]" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="39.0dip" android:baselineAligned="false"
    - Also for Settings background in top bar of pull-menu, edit this line in tw_status_bar_expanded_header.xml (the red line):
    Code:
        <RelativeLayout android:id="@id/settings_button" android:background="[B][COLOR="Red"]@drawable/tw_quick_panel_setting_button_bg[/COLOR][/B]" android:focusable="true" android:visibility="visible" android:layout_width="@dimen/status_bar_expanded_setting_width" android:layout_height="39.0dip">
    Here you can put any ARGB color code that you like starting with hashtag sign "#" instead of red color line above. (credits to nokiamodeln91)

Second part: toggle slider

002xt.png

Well I didn't change it before. But I believe It is png file in drawable-xhdpi folder named [tw_quick_panel_quick_setting_button_bg_normal.9.png] and [tw_quick_panel_quick_setting_button_bg_pressed.9.png], just change it with any transparent image with same name.

Third part: brightness panel background

007tj.png

- Go to SystemUI.apk\res\layout folder and open tw_status_bar_expanded.xml and focus on this line:
    Code:
                    <LinearLayout android:orientation="vertical" android:id="@id/[B][COLOR="Blue"]brightness_controller[/COLOR][/B]" android:background="#[B][COLOR="Red"]ff000000[/COLOR][/B]" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="56.0dip">
    This is black with 0 transparency.. so change to which color and transparency you want.

The fourth part: Notification panel background:
    This one has different parts:
    Part A: Ongoing header:

003vbs.png

Code:
                    <LinearLayout android:orientation="vertical" android:id="@i[B][COLOR="Blue"]d/onGoingCart[/COLOR][/B]" android:background="#[B][COLOR="Red"]ff293945[/COLOR][/B]" android:focusable="true" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="@dimen/status_bar_expanded_notification_category_height">
    This is dark grey with 0 transparency.. Change to whatever you want

Part B: Notifications header:

004oow.png

Code:
                    <LinearLayout android:orientation="vertical" android:id="@id/[B][COLOR="Blue"]notificationCart[/COLOR][/B]" android:background="#[B][COLOR="Red"]ff293945[/COLOR][/B]" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="@dimen/status_bar_expanded_notification_category_height">
    This is dark grey with 0 transparency.. so change to which color and transparency you want.

Part C: Clear button:
    Just go to SystemUI.apk\res\drawable-xhdpi folder and change these images [tw_quick_panel_clearbtn_focus.9.png], [tw_quick_panel_clearbtn_normal.9.png], [tw_quick_panel_clearbtn_press.9.png] and [tw_quick_panel_clearbtn_select.9.png]; don't forget that these are 9.png files, so need special way (you can search the forum for that)

Part D: Notifications panel itself:

008im.png

- Go to SystemUI.apk\res\layout and open tw_status_bar_expanded.xml. Here focus on the following lines:
    Code:
    <FrameLayout android:id="@i[B][COLOR="Blue"]d/notification_panel[/COLOR][/B]" android:background="@drawable/[B][COLOR="Red"]notification_panel_bg[/COLOR][/B]" android:paddingTop="@dimen/notification_panel_padding_top" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:layout_marginLeft="@dimen/notification_panel_margin_left"
    This is for notification panel and it is not hex color code; it is notification_panel_bg.9.png file so go to drawable-xhdpi folder and replace it with another 9.png file which is transparent (see forum to know how to create 9.png file, there are a lot of tutorials!!)

Fifth part: the notifications themselves.

005wo.png

- Go to SystemUI/smali/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/ folder and open PhoneStatusBar.smali and search for "-0x100". There will be two lines; change them from:
    Code:
        const/high16 v15, [B][COLOR="Red"]-0x100[/COLOR][/B]
    to:
    Code:
    const/high16 v15, [B][COLOR="Blue"]0x0[/COLOR][/B]
    Don't forget to change the second line as well.
    Then decompile framework-res.apk and go to framework-res/res/values/ folder and open drawables.xml and look for this line:
    Code:
    <item type="drawable" name="notification_item_background_color">#[B][COLOR="Red"]ff000000[/COLOR][/B]</item>
    change ff value to any transparency value you want.
    then recompile framework-res.apk with compression level set to 0 (to not get boot-loop!!!)

Sixth part: the footer:

006lij.png

This is the simplest part, just go to SystemUI.apk\res\drawable-xhdpi folder and change these images [tw_status_bar_close_off.png] and [tw_status_bar_close_on.png] with any transparant image you create (just save with the same name).

3) For texts in status bar and pull-down menu:
    Just search for any text color hex codes in the following files and change them to whatever you want:
    SystemUI/res/values/drawables.xml
    Code:
        <item type="drawable" name="[B][COLOR="Blue"]notification_number_text_color[/COLOR][/B]">#[B][COLOR="Red"]ffffffff[/COLOR][/B]</item>
    SystemUI/res/layout/tw_quick_setting_button.xml
    Code:
            <TextView android:textSize="@dimen/quick_setting_button_text_size" android:textColor="#[B][COLOR="Red"]ffafc5dc[/COLOR][/B]" android:gravity="center" android:id="@id/[B][COLOR="Blue"]btn_text[/COLOR][/B]" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="@dimen/quick_setting_button_text_height" android:includeFontPadding="false" />
    SystemUI/res/layout/tw_status_bar_expanded_header.xml
    Code:
        <com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.Clock android:textAppearance="@style/[B][COLOR="Blue"]TextAppearance.StatusBar.Expanded.Clock[/COLOR][/B]" android:textColor="#[B][COLOR="Red"]ffffffff[/COLOR][/B]" android:id="@id/clock" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_marginLeft="4.0dip" android:layout_marginTop="-3.0dip" android:singleLine="true" systemui:ampmSmall="true" />
        <com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.DateView android:textAppearance="@style/[B][COLOR="Blue"]TextAppearance.StatusBar.Expanded.Date[/COLOR][/B]" android:textColor="#[B][COLOR="Red"]ffcbcbcb[/COLOR][/B]" android:ellipsize="none" android:id="@id/date" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_marginLeft="8.0dip" android:layout_marginRight="4.0dip" android:maxLines="2" />
    SystemUI/res/layout/tw_status_bar.xml
    Code:
                    <TextView android:textSize="12.0dip" android:textColor="#[B][COLOR="Red"]ffa6a6a6[/COLOR][/B]" android:layout_gravity="center" android:id="@id/[B][COLOR="Blue"]battery_text[/COLOR][/B]" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:text="@string/status_bar_network_name_separator" />

<com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.Clock android:textSize="@dimen/status_bar_[B][COLOR="Blue"]clock_text[/COLOR][/B]_size" android:textColor="#[B][COLOR="Red"]ff959595[/COLOR][/B]" android:ellipsize="none" android:gravity="left|center" android:id="@id/clock" android:paddingLeft="3.0dip" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:singleLine="true" android:includeFontPadding="false" />

and that is it all what I know :D
    enjoy :good:

Extra steps:
    - Remove lines in notification pull-down to be transparent, see post #103 (credits to bombaybadboy)
    - Hide Statusbar or Transparent Statusbar on Lockscreen (a great tutorial by @xperiacle from here)
    - Add shadow effect to status bar texts and icons, see post #205
    I used this guide and and worked really well on my i9100 with a 23 toggle mod except a couple of bug which i believe is because of the use of using
    23 toggles. This guide was great with standered SystemUI.apk alone but thought it may help if i post the problems and fixes found by the help of clever friends of mine.

/SystemUI/res/layout/tw_status_bar_expanded.xml was pointing to a png: i may have got mixed up adding code for 23
    Code:
    <FrameLayout android:id="@id/notification_panel" android:background="[COLOR="Red"]@drawable/notification_panel_bg[/COLOR]" androidaddingTop="@dimen/notification_panel_padding_top" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:layout_marginLeft="@dimen/notification_panel_margin_left"

Changed to #00000000 Then to Remove Lines of Top+Bottom of Notifications
    look in systemUI/res/drawable/status_bar_recents_background.xml
    Code:
    <shape
    xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android">
    <gradient android:startColor="[COLOR="red"]#e6000000[/COLOR]" android:endColor="[COLOR="red"]#c0000000[/COLOR]" android:angle="@integer/status_bar_recents_bg_gradient_degrees" name="status_bar_recents_background" />
    </shape>
    To
    Code:
    <shape
    xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android">
    <gradient android:startColor="[COLOR="Blue"]#00000000[/COLOR]" android:endColor="[COLOR="blue"]#00000000[/COLOR]" android:angle="@integer/status_bar_recents_bg_gradient_degrees" name="status_bar_recents_background" />
    </shape>

Then went into systemUI/res/layout/tw_status_bar_notification_row.xml And change
    Code:
    <View android:layout_gravity="bottom|center" android:background="[COLOR="Red"]#ff091a24[/COLOR]" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="1.0dip" android:layout_alignParentBottom="true" />
    To
    Code:
    <View android:layout_gravity="bottom|center" android:background="[COLOR="Blue"]#00000000[/COLOR]" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="1.0dip" android:layout_alignParentBottom="true" />

That helped me and Im hoping it May help someone else, as I said i have an I9100 but code should be the same
    But this eraser the slider and toogle of WiFi gps....etc, because i need eraser all... Thx for the quickly reply ^^

Enviado desde mi GT-I9070 usando Tapatalk 4 Beta

Mate, you asked this in another thread and I answered you already (sended even a modded xml)...

Here :

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=43246195&postcount=417
    if anyone is interested, I found the dividers in contacts - res - layout - call _ detail. xml
    with help from my home forum ;)

sent from my G-Note
    changing lidroid-res goes into bootloop mah thanks anyway

Look in first post at the bottom for advice on decompiling lidroid

Edit wrong thread I mean at the bottom of 23 toggle guide on this page
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=35727721&postcount=72

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium