[Q] Troubleshooting with my galaxy s3 mini

Search This thread

and.fenitra

Jan 6, 2014
Antananarivo
hello all,

I'm really new and novice to the Android hacking. in fact, this is the second time I tampers an android phone.

I have a Galaxy S3 Mini I just bought 2 weeks ago,from a guy who have used it for a while. the guy who sold it to me warned me that the wifi and camera does not work because of the root he had done. so i thought i will find the solution by reinstalling an official rom

Now I changed the firmware to an official firmware which was launched december from marocan operator, everything is ok, the Installation was succssessfull, but every time I get an error: kernel panic upload firmware.

My system information are:
GT 8190
android 4.1.2
base band/ I8190XXAMG4
KERNEL 3.0.31 -1332988

it wil really be nice if someone could find me a solution because i've searched all over internet but didn't found solution.

maybe a golden kernel may resolve the problem? but can't find any link.

thanks

and.fenitra

Jan 6, 2014
Antananarivo

mauam

Jan 26, 2011

and.fenitra

Jan 6, 2014
Antananarivo
F**** up

If been open, maybe it's f**** up, anyway try the rom & see if it work. Have fun.

i've just finished the installation of the i8190XXXAMJ3 with the latest kernel. the phone seems to run smoother than before but after some tests, the message panic kernel upload mode still appears.

i ve also noticed that sometimes the screen lags, maybe the hardware hypothese is valid?
and the apn and wifi still don t work.

any idea ?

mauam

Jan 26, 2011
i've just finished the installation of the i8190XXXAMJ3 with the latest kernel. the phone seems to run smoother than before but after some tests, the message panic kernel upload mode still appears.

i ve also noticed that sometimes the screen lags, maybe the hardware hypothese is valid?
and the apn and wifi still don t work.

any idea ?

I have no idea, try find something useful here. Good luck bud.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    All you need is, here & here. Have fun learning new stuff. BTW, welcome to s3 mini.