S2 i9100 slow/not charging?

Search This thread

Hyflex

Jan 26, 2011
London
Hi,

I've got a S2 that is slow at charging (like 1% or 2% every hour) but I've tried multiple batteries, multiple chargers, reset the battery stats, changed rom but nothing is fixing it.

Any ideas as to what it could be? (I've ordered a new charging port as it was only £5 so that should be here Monday) but what other things could it be and is there a way to charge the battery externally? (not in the phone?)

Vivek_Neel

Inactive Recognized Contributor / Themer
Dec 23, 2012
Chennai
Hi,

I've got a S2 that is slow at charging (like 1% or 2% every hour) but I've tried multiple batteries, multiple chargers, reset the battery stats, changed rom but nothing is fixing it.

Any ideas as to what it could be? (I've ordered a new charging port as it was only £5 so that should be here Monday) but what other things could it be and is there a way to charge the battery externally? (not in the phone?)

Yes it's because of the port in your phone.

Change it

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

sychobob

May 17, 2013
haha yeah but I mean, you seem rather confident that it's the charging port... I am buying the port just incase it is that but also as a backup as we have 3 s2's in the house

It is the charging port, same problem happened to my phone last year. I've replaced the changing port and everything is back to normal.