Play Modern Combat with Mouse & Keyboard

Search This thread

Andreas527

Dec 29, 2011
Thanks to the dev Poke64738 We now can play all of or favorite game using the keyboard dock and mouse.

Really easy to setup and all you need to know can be find inside the app. And there is also a support forum were you can get help and instructions from the dev. He answer question really fast and is helpful.

- You Need root
- USB/BT Joystick Center 6
- USB/BT Joystick2Touch AddOn 3
- Support forum

Andreas527

Dec 29, 2011
Does this work for other games as well? It would finally solve the crappy controls in Duke Nukem 3D...

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using XDA Premium App

Yes.. It work in any game. Works exactly like i does with a gamepad.

What this update brings is that you can use the keyboard with touchprofiles. And that the mouse gets a touch button joystick or what I should call it.

If you are familiar with Sixaxis controller app or USB /BT joystick and have done Touchprofiles before is piece of cake.

The w.s.a.d keys are acting like a joystick. Place that above the joystick you see on the left in the game and are used for movement. And the mouse is like a joystick that are either "fixed" or "free" depending on your game. For MC3 you will use "fixed". Other games works fine with "free" type.

And if you get the app. Take some time and read his guides that are good and pretty easy to understand.

Last edited:

irishtexmex

Sep 27, 2010
Austin, TX
Wouldn't you have to "re-center" the mouse though in the same fashion that to stop moving you would have to move the joystick that you're holding down left back to the center?

cullenmq1

Sep 19, 2011
Does this work for multi player also?
Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using xda premium

Andreas527

Dec 29, 2011
Yes. It works everywhere.

What the program does is that it emulate your fingers. If you can control the game with your fingers it will work with USB, BT joystick center.

For example.. When playing normal with your fingers and want to fire you tap the fire button with your finger.
If you now want to use the left mouse key to fire you hold left mouse key and then touch with your finger on the fire button to add a Touch profile button above the games button.

Now when pressing left mouse it will act like you touch the fire button with your finger.

Asus Prime & Tapatalk

evilcuber

Aug 3, 2010
Toronto
Ive played it on my phone before and have a titanium backup of it. Is it possible to restore it with the app for the prime so i dont have to repeat playing the same levels?

Sent from my HTC Vision using xda premium

Fireplug

Aug 4, 2010
Having trouble making this setup work for Shadowgun as you can see in the video.

I am trying to play the version of Shadowgun that was included in a bundle from Gamestop when I purchased my ASUS Transformer Prime using the ASUS matching keyboard dock and a mouse and the USB/BT JoyCenter app with its USB/BT Joy2Touch plugin. I believe I am having issues because Shadowgun automatically switches to gamepad mode with no onscreen touch movement controls when the tablet is placed in the dock, and I see no way to force touch controls which I believe are necessary for the USB/BT app to allow a mouse and keyboard to work. Anyone have a workaround for this?

Andreas527

Dec 29, 2011
Yes, I would.... But i am 14 years old and in austria and i don't know anybody with a credit card or anything else...

Dont buy snacks or pizza for a week and the buy the app. If you can't afford this go and find some work.. Help som old lady to cut the grass or other simple task that give some bucks.

Asus Prime & Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks to the dev Poke64738 We now can play all of or favorite game using the keyboard dock and mouse.

Really easy to setup and all you need to know can be find inside the app. And there is also a support forum were you can get help and instructions from the dev. He answer question really fast and is helpful.

- You Need root
    - USB/BT Joystick Center 6
    - USB/BT Joystick2Touch AddOn 3
    - Support forum

Im going 2 be entirely honest I love the Idea but even through the forums there is no step by step tutorial and nothing is helpfull. I purchased this app about the same time I got my tf201 and never understood how to set keys etc. It would be awesome if you could make a video explaining how you map things and how its saved etc.
    Ive played it on my phone before and have a titanium backup of it. Is it possible to restore it with the app for the prime so i dont have to repeat playing the same levels?

Sent from my HTC Vision using xda premium

You could try installing DataSync or SaveShare on your phone and sync it that way.
    With Renaissance THD coming out in June the whole prospect of this excites me greatly... :D

Sidenote: Does anyone know how to embed a youtube video? This isn't working for me. :/

Only instert the the last part of the youtube link. The ones i have maid bold

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJkw4buDoyQ

Asus Prime & Tapatalk
    I feel so scammed. I bought this and it doesn't even work...

The support forum is not really that great.

Dear OP, please make a tutorial...... Tried a wireless mouse, and no controls registered. Also a wired mouse did nothing as well.