[APP] [18/10/12] QUICK NOTIFICATION NOTES v2.0(AD FREE VERSION UPLOADED!!!!)

Should I create a paid version of this app to remove ads?

• YES

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • NO

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Search This thread

bamsbamx

Aug 2, 2011
Bilbo
livenfun.com
axksD2N9gimofhJ7kwN1vDx1GgQrYZwi2sQD_CNnzcZ5VCSde6z1SlNLmTYQWtkPuds

BnkX7u87F8n2AniQBFxqUCjrkqxUNcPo2XkkISlQCU_FG5gk1ZietR_CNQy_gMNWVhri

qiHIw_XskOLqjF6b-1ojzACXtCDapRUdQSZl4iYHasmv3ymFjO7511R_7WiEp-QiuQ

This app is very useful in those cases where you are very busy and you need to remember quickly something important. Keeping notifications in status bar will help you to remind important things. With this application, you will be able to QUICKLY make fast notes with a simple text selecting the icon you want for the notification. In addition, you will be able to make your phone vibrate, make sounds or turn on notification light.

Remember that this application will be constantly updated, and some widgets for app will be added, for making notes even faster!

CHANGELOG IN POST #2

NOW YOU CAN BUY AD FREE VERSION TO DELETE ADS AND HAVE MORE FRATURES!!!
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iamaner.draftNotifyPRO

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iamaner.draftNotify

Last edited:

bamsbamx

Aug 2, 2011
Bilbo
livenfun.com
New version of this app!!

Next versions:
-Set an action to do when notification is clicked (call, SMS, etc.)
-Set an action to do when widget is clicked
-Optimize the code, and make a better use of the screen

v1.1 (latest version)
-Added a widget for the app to create QUICK WIDGET NOTES!!!
-Added 2 themes for the widget
-Added an option to enable Swipe for delete for created notification in settings

v1.0
-Added translation to Basque, Catalan, Gallegan, Spanish, French, Deutsch, and Italian
-Code improvements
-UI improvements, now more space is used
-Notes and icons are saved now
-Possibility to remove written strings quickly
-Possibility to remove ads
-Now notes are stored in a database, so user can view them

Last edited:

Belgadon

Sep 4, 2010
Nice App so far. But i have two points of criticism.

The german translation is not very good. :(
Do you did it with Google Translate or something? If you don't speak german, or you know someone that speaks german who can help you. Just leave the App in english. [Same with other languages]. For most people its easier to read english that broken german.

Is it possible two make the notifications swipeable. Like it works with GoogleMail Notifications. Swipe too delet them.

bamsbamx

Aug 2, 2011
Bilbo
livenfun.com
Nice App so far. But i have two points of criticism.

The german translation is not very good. :(
Do you did it with Google Translate or something? If you don't speak german, or you know someone that speaks german who can help you. Just leave the App in english. [Same with other languages]. For most people its easier to read english that broken german.

Is it possible two make the notifications swipeable. Like it works with GoogleMail Notifications. Swipe too delet them.

First I hate to say, thanks for valorate my app and thanks for that advice ;)

yes, i have used google translate as i have no idea about german lol if you could help me with translation it would be great! ;)

respecting to the second point you have stated, okay, i will add a checkbox in the main app to make notifications deleteable with swipe, its just easy :)

but i have planned to add a widget first, so it will take about one week

anyway, thanks for the suggestions! ;)

HTCDreamOn

Jun 17, 2012
Looks great!

Fantastic for situations when you suddenly remember something important just as you've got into bed, but can't be asked to get up again and lo and behold you wake up in the morning knowing that there's something really important you need to remember but you've completely forgotten it.

No more! This app literally takes around 10 - 30 seconds to write a note, the app itself is ~127Kb and is simply a lifesaver.

I do have one reservation though: It appears that the icons that can be chosen are taken from the system/ framwork icons (am I right?) but they are badly organised, huge and pixelated and overlap one another. It would be great if you could size them down, organise them and make sure they don't overlap, but other than that I love this app :) will get 5* on the Play Store.

bamsbamx

Aug 2, 2011
Bilbo
livenfun.com
Fantastic for situations when you suddenly remember something important just as you've got into bed, but can't be asked to get up again and lo and behold you wake up in the morning knowing that there's something really important you need to remember but you've completely forgotten it.

No more! This app literally takes around 10 - 30 seconds to write a note, the app itself is ~127Kb and is simply a lifesaver.

I do have one reservation though: It appears that the icons that can be chosen are taken from the system/ framwork icons (am I right?) but they are badly organised, huge and pixelated and overlap one another. It would be great if you could size them down, organise them and make sure they don't overlap, but other than that I love this app :) will get 5* on the Play Store.

you are right, those icons come from the android rom... I think there was a method to make icons properly appear in the bar, I will try to implement it... thanks! :D

dirn1111

Apr 26, 2010
Earth
I don't get the point of this app having vibration, light, and sound option because it notifies me on the time I create it; what is the point?

Belgadon

Sep 4, 2010
First I hate to say, thanks for valorate my app and thanks for that advice ;)

yes, i have used google translate as i have no idea about german lol if you could help me with translation it would be great! ;)

respecting to the second point you have stated, okay, i will add a checkbox in the main app to make notifications deleteable with swipe, its just easy :)

but i have planned to add a widget first, so it will take about one week

anyway, thanks for the suggestions! ;)

Sure, I would love to help you with the German translation. Just send me the English files or something.

Reactions: bamsbamx

Top Liked Posts