[APP] Google Voice ICSsy INVERTED v0.4.2.54 [03.27.12]

Search This thread

NEXUS 4G

Dec 12, 2010
OP updated with some transparent love.

Download links in op are reversed... Had to click transparent to get the inverted app... Works fine tho... When I clicked inverted the download box popped up as ******transparent so I canceled and did the other one

Good job tho none the less

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Reactions: decalex

decalex

Apr 21, 2009
Boston, MA
Snap, I'll fix asap :)

EDIT: links fixed
@ Nexus 4G, thx for heads up, and, sweet name :)

. . NS4G . . MIUI . .

Last edited:

Custodian

Feb 27, 2011
What's google voice? How does it operates? What are the pros and cons. Can someone please explain me this

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA Premium App

rulyskull

Mar 6, 2010
Hey I have a question, I used this thendecied I didn't like it and was wondering how do you stop the service of google voice? I uninstaled and tryed signing out but didn't work

sent from a sexy phonersphoners

NEXUS 4G

Dec 12, 2010
Hey I have a question, I used this thendecied I didn't like it and was wondering how do you stop the service of google voice? I uninstaled and tryed signing out but didn't work

sent from a sexy phonersphoners

It's a cloud provided services, uninstalling won't work

Voice.google.com from desk top/ top right corner click the gear/ voice settings/ phone tab... Select what u want OR DON'T IN YOUR CASE

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

AbsolutZeroGI

Oct 28, 2010
C-Bus
Hello, I'm from the Evo forums, but I was directed here. Both the inverted and the transparent Google Voice apps work for the Evo (in case you wanna post them over there) <----my friendly way of saying you should post them over there lol.

Thanks a bunch, I'm going all Google for my phone and the white-only widgets and lack of development to theme them is a pain in the ass. I clicked the thanks button!

decalex

Apr 21, 2009
Boston, MA
Hello, I'm from the Evo forums, but I was directed here. Both the inverted and the transparent Google Voice apps work for the Evo (in case you wanna post them over there) <----my friendly way of saying you should post them over there lol.

Thanks a bunch, I'm going all Google for my phone and the white-only widgets and lack of development to theme them is a pain in the ass. I clicked the thanks button!

Will do :) and thanks!

. . NS4G . . CM7 . .

mabru2001

Nov 9, 2007
I get white on white for the SMS messages but the voicemail is black text on white. Seems whatever setting is made for the VM needs to be changed for SMS.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Updated 03/27/2012
    ...an Inverted, ICS Flavored Google Voice App

MainPage.png

Das Changelog:
    Code:
    [B]03/27[/B]
    -New version of Google Voice v0.4.2.54
    -Mostly rethemed from scratch (lots of pngs)
    -Themed Voicemail transcription text - thank you smali-master-[COLOR="Red"]B-BOY[/COLOR]!
    -Inverted again

02/18
    -Various cleanup in AndroidManifest.xml (mostly for GB peepz)
    -Inverted Voicemail transcript
    -Cleaned up some pngs
    -Some widget stuff (minor)

02/08
    [B]Brand new version of Google Voice v0.4.2.44[/B]
    -Applied existing themage
    -Updated Notification icon, [URL="https://twitter.com/#!/ledlow/status/167305929749049344/photo/1"]as pointed out by ledlow[/URL]
    -Added some color to the conversation list to make a little easier to read
    -Kept their new, current icon.. cuz I kinda like it
    -Themed icons for tablet devices
    -Other little things I can't remember... 

01/21
    Finally got this version inverted and added some ICS flavor to it.
    -updated logo, xml, whole bunch of pngs, widget

I'll update these screenies soon.. colors are mostly the same.
    gv42244.jpg
    gv42243.jpg
    4y26ryNE
    Gv4224.jpg
    n0Nr5HZI
    BWfigf59

New Downloads (Works with ICS)

Google Voice v0.4.2.54 ICSsy Inverted *New* 03/27/2012

Old Downloads
    Google Voice v0.4.2.44 v3 ICSsy Inverted 02/18/2012
    Google Voice v0.4.2.44 ICSsy Inverted 02/08/2012
    Google Voice v0.4.2.38 ICSsy Inverted 01/21/2012

Transparent Google Voice v0.4.2.38 11/20/2011
    DOWNLOAD

Inverted Google Voice v0.4.2.36 09/05/2011
    DOWNLOAD

Transparent Google Voice v0.4.2.36 09/05/2011
    DOWNLOAD

A few of the widget buttons were created by theBowers, and many thanks to BBoy and Rujelus for helping me along the way.

If that give u trouble, It also works to use Titanium Backup, Backup, uninstall, install new apk, restore Data only. If you do that, make sure you do the 'Important Note' too.

IMPORTANT NOTE
    In this recent (.36) version, some had issues with receiving GV notifications--myself included. What fixed it for me:
    Menu > More > Settings > Sync & Notification > Receive Text Messages > Toggle whichever option you would like.
    Also make sure everything else you want to be ticked there, is.

This is an old note, but if it applies to your situation...
    I use Google Voice and Handcent (I don't anymore). I keep Google Voice Notifications OFF and all texts go thru handcent.
    I've noticed that whenever I reinstall the GV app, my text message forwarding gets disabled.
    It's a super simple fix. You can test by just sending yourself a text message.

FIX
    It would depend on your set up, but this is what I do after installing.
    Google voice (app) settings - turn notifications OFF (and inbox sync ON, by default)
    In your browser, go to google.com/voice
    Settings > Phones > EDIT (cell) > Text Settings (Receive Text messages), Check box > SAVE.
    For anyone who's still here ;)

Version .72
    http://db.tt/I8822Kxe

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    Here.. because I still totally miss my epic :)

If you guys wanna check it out. I tried to keep consistent with the last, but I suck at that ;) Let me know if you see anything funky. Widget should be fine. (some of the widget icons are from thebowers original, others i made)

Google Voice Transparent v.4.2.38 Download

http://db.tt/HTyABoxb
    Sorry guys, has been crazy the last.. While ;)

If anyone's still interested, here's the latest version a la this style. I've been using Rujelus' version but finally got SDK reinstalled and themed it up.

http://db.tt/MHXiYjxu
    I've got the updated version, I'll update the OP in a few mins :)

EDIT: OP Updated.

. . NS4G . . MIUI . .