xperia s music player ? for x10

Search This thread

addak

Mar 19, 2012
Goa,India
@championswimmer and zagorteney(ur last zip didnt hav shut down option when off button was pressed) pls can u make a zip for xperia s music player for 2.3.3 cauz i hav port of 2.3.4 player(proper zip n phonebook too pls)it will be helpul to all

Last edited:

420 Ghost

Jun 4, 2012
Hi guys i know this is for the x10 but since there essentially the same will it work on the x8?
im running nAa ics kernel and MiniCM9

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Music player Xperia S

So, addak & yohannzaoui!
    We can do it this way. If you want to equalizer work properly, after flash 2.3.4 apps DO NOT WIPE CACHE. Reboot, copy semcmusic.apk from Xperia S (take it somewhere else) to /system/app, set permissions, flash .zip from bellow. Voila. Working Xperia S's music player. You can switch Xloud through equalizer and finally I don't give a f**k for metadatacleanup.
    Regards, Zagor

P.S. Nothing of this is not my work. It belongs to Sony & devs (especially DikeJ) from forum, so please do not hit thanx button.
    Hey guys i agree at the fact that custom roms are better than the stock one,in every kind of way.u just have to know which one to choose,meaning the most stable one.im using cyanogenmod 7.2 RC1 n its perfect.but if u find porting items from other phones to ur own better then enjoy.

Sent from my X10i using XDA
    Music player Xperia S

Sorry, upload problems.
    Here we go again.
    Regards, Zagor
    Menu button

Dear yohannzaoui!

Put this .png in framework-res.apk /res/drawable-hdpi and will be ok.

Regards, Zagor