[Q] need help and Suggestion on device Quality

Search This thread
Mar 30, 2014
Chennai
Hey people.... im planning to Buy Moto g... i have saved money for 5 months and i dont want to waste it in some waste crap.
pls suggest me weather this phone is good or another Awful device..!
if so what is the best phone in the 14000 price range that will last long and many years...

i had a micromax ninja ... which was utter awful. 7000 fully wasted. :(

pls pls pls suggest me as fast as possible.

Durteedee

Nov 6, 2013
detroit
plus.google.com
I have one but not a dual sim one. It is a great phone for the price..but a smart phone isn't worth five years of savings use that money to enrich yourself

Sent from Sauwny the TL

zazzy24

Aug 1, 2013
Hey people.... im planning to Buy Moto g... i have saved money for 5 months and i dont want to waste it in some waste crap.
pls suggest me weather this phone is good or another Awful device..!
if so what is the best phone in the 14000 price range that will last long and many years...

i had a micromax ninja ... which was utter awful. 7000 fully wasted. :(

pls pls pls suggest me as fast as possible.

It is an awesome phone and you will not get the same build quality and experience in any phone under 20k.. you can read the user reviews available all over.. dunno about how long it will last coz its been only a few months since release.. i am loving it and i am sure you will not regret if u do decide to go for it! Cheers :)

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

Faruko

Dec 24, 2013
Santiago
This is a great phone, i dont think you will find anything better than it at the price, the developer comunnity its getting bigger and bigger with good roms and Kernels (CM/Mooke, Faux/AeroKernel official), decent Quadcore, enough RAM, great screen size/resolution, excelent battery life, really smooth/fast... if you dont want to play really intensive games you are set with this one for quite some time IMO.

The only other phone i would say come this close to price/performance its the Nexus 5 (i woudl say the 4, but battery its just awful and thats really really important to me), but that one cost around 2 times the Moto G

"Future-proof" its quite hard to achieve, specially considering the price point you are aiming for

i traded my Xperia S for this (which at the time its still more expensive), and the G blow the Xperia S out of the water), and still got around 50-60 dollars extra for me

Get it i could not be happier with it and like most reviwers said, there are better phones than the G, but theres no better phone than the G at this price point, it actually goes toe-to-toe with the S3, Xperia SP, Optimus G

Last edited:

PRINCE2013

Feb 16, 2013
It is a good phone but make sure you get the 16GB version so you have enough space. Performance wise, it comes in the high-end smart phones in cheap price. These days one should be worried about the software, more than hardware. This supports almost stock Android experience so it is snappy and fast. You can install Cyanogenmod, which is currently in initial stages but will work properly after a stable release in sometime.

Micromax stuff you may get in the same price but it won't have the same performance and software will not be as snappy since it won't be stock Android.