[Q] How do I access my external SD card? (Also, no OS?)

Search This thread

Altom85

Dec 26, 2013
Hershey
When I plug my phone into my computer, only the internal storage pops up. When I go to TWRP, whenever I try to mount the external card, it gives me the errors "E:/Unable to mount '/sd-ext' and "E:/Unable to mount 'external_sd' (not sure if the two are mutually exclusive but they seem to pop up at the same time).

Another oddity, though it seemingly has no effect, is that whenever I reboot to system from TWRP, it always says "No OS installed!", but I can boot to my home screen just fine - everything works, my phone, apps, etc... So I'm pretty confused about that but I wasn't sure if it was relevant.

Thanks for any help in advance!

Last edited:

fizbanrapper

Jan 19, 2014
Pretty sure in twrp, your external is titled "micro sd".
HTC dev unlock?
S-off? If so, how did you obtain? (Rumrunner? Firewater?)

Hboot version?

Twrp version?

Sent from my EVO using XDA Free mobile app

Altom85

Dec 26, 2013
Hershey
Pretty sure in twrp, your external is titled "micro sd".
HTC dev unlock?
S-off? If so, how did you obtain? (Rumrunner? Firewater?)

Hboot version?

Twrp version?

Sent from my EVO using XDA Free mobile app

Sorry I'm replying so late (work and midterms). So I just might be the dumbest person in the world. I assumed my phone came with an external SD card already in it, and I never really had a reason to check before now... turns out it didn't already have one.. :eek: so I'm an idiot and my phone is fine now that I put in an SD card. But thanks :)

fizbanrapper

Jan 19, 2014
Sorry I'm replying so late (work and midterms). So I just might be the dumbest person in the world. I assumed my phone came with an external SD card already in it, and I never really had a reason to check before now... turns out it didn't already have one.. :eek: so I'm an idiot and my phone is fine now that I put in an SD card. But thanks :)

Ha! No problem. At least it was an easy fix! :D

Reactions: Altom85

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Ha! No problem. At least it was an easy fix! :D