[REQ] Need some files and other

Search This thread

LaurynasVP

Mar 11, 2014
Lithuania
Hi there, I need to downgrade from 4.3 (10.4.1.B.0.101) to any Europe 4.2.2 with recovery + rooted stock firmware, becouse I want to flash this firmware : http://xdaforums.com/xperia-z/development/rom-rooted-deodexed-zipaligned-stock-0-t2759467

I have locked bootloader and no recovery and root on my 4.3, that's the main problem why I need to downgrade to 4.2 as well I have locked BL and I don't want to unlock it.

Thanks in advice.

(have searched before posting this thread, so don't suggest me to use search, 'cause I've found only useless things. I need EUROPE, not with china language and for unlocked bl..)

Last edited:

kingvortex

Mar 25, 2010
To downgrade, you will need to flash an FTF. You will not find an FTF that is prerooted/has a custom recovery. FTF files are unmodified stock firmware only.

You will need to flash a stock FTF with Flashtool, root and flash the dual recovery yourself (or use the unrooted install method for XZDualRecovery).

Search in the general section for a 4.2.2 FTF. There are many available. The region does not matter if you're going to immediately flash a different rom anyway.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: LaurynasVP

LaurynasVP

Mar 11, 2014
Lithuania
To downgrade, you will need to flash an FTF. You will not find an FTF that is prerooted/has a custom recovery. FTF files are unmodified stock firmware only.

You will need to flash a stock FTF with Flashtool, root and flash the dual recovery yourself (or use the unrooted install method for XZDualRecovery).

Search in the general section for a 4.2.2 FTF. There are many available. The region does not matter if you're going to immediately flash a different rom anyway.

I don't have CWM... :/

kingvortex

Mar 25, 2010

Please point out where I said you needed CWM to flash an FTF. You use Flashtool.

1. Download a 4.2.2 FTF - Here
2. Flash with Flashtool - Download
3. Install XZDualRecovery using the unrooted method.
4. Flash the rom mentioned in your original post.

All this information is readily available in the forums, so a quick search should help if you're having further problems. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: LaurynasVP

LaurynasVP

Mar 11, 2014
Lithuania
Please point out where I said you needed CWM to flash an FTF. You use Flashtool.

All this information is readily available in the forums, so a quick search should help if you're having further problems. ;)

Sorry for asking, but could you link me any thread? Becouse I'm a little bit newbie to those things and don't know which one install is better 67 or another (forgot name)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Sorry for asking, but could you link me any thread? Becouse I'm a little bit newbie to those things and don't know which one install is better 67 or another (forgot name)

I provided links for the required files in every step.....

You're welcome. :)