[Q] Bug on 4.1.2

Search This thread

mrdevil75

Aug 3, 2011
Singapore
Hi guys, I have an optimus g e975 running stock 4.1.2 here, and I'm waiting for the official KitKat update but have anyone of you encountered the problem that when you long hold the power button on the phone, the reboot menu does not show up? My power button works, but only to lock the phone and restarting the phone is impossible cause I can't long press the power button. Anyone else encountered this problem and anyway to solve it? This problem occurs randomly and sometimes the reboot menu shows up, sometimes it doesn't.

akahroba

Feb 13, 2014
Hi guys, I have an optimus g e975 running stock 4.1.2 here, and I'm waiting for the official KitKat update but have anyone of you encountered the problem that when you long hold the power button on the phone, the reboot menu does not show up? My power button works, but only to lock the phone and restarting the phone is impossible cause I can't long press the power button. Anyone else encountered this problem and anyway to solve it? This problem occurs randomly and sometimes the reboot menu shows up, sometimes it doesn't.

hold the power button for 10 seconds. The phone will turn off. turn it on to see if it works or not. If not, do a factory reset. That'ss all you can do.

Reactions: mrdevil75

hasan4791

Nov 2, 2011
Gurgaon
Ya.... It happens wit me too...if i didn reboot mobile fa some 5 days, this issue reappears....

Sent from my LG-E975 powering Stock 4.1.2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

hold the power button for 10 seconds. The phone will turn off. turn it on to see if it works or not. If not, do a factory reset. That'ss all you can do.

Thank you so much for this information! Worked out for me :) thanks again!!