[Q] DN3 v3.2 freeze and fc problem

Search This thread

dgxianxin

Dec 6, 2012
Hi, I just installed this rom and I admit it, this is the best rom I have ever used so far. However I encountered problems from my 1st day of using it. My phone keeps forced restart everytime I simple things such as restoring backup using titanium backup, and also when I charged overnight, my phone freezed so that I need to pull out the battery.
Any idea what might cause this? And how to solve this?

I used to use rooted stock kernel stock rom 4.1.2 from samsung, then I installed tigra rom v4 without flashing mj5 bootloader, I only flashed dr ketan wifi fix patch. Then before I installed this rom, I used "clean install rom" in philz recovery after that I installed dn3 v3.2.

Did I miss some steps here?
Do I need to full wipe using philz recovery or it is sufficoent with its "clean install rom"?
Or maybe this problem has relation with bootloader? Do I need to flash it with mj5? Bcs I didnt make any change on it since I dont have any idea with bootloader.

Please help me, I really love this rom, and I want to make it in my phone for a long time. I have looked for the same problem with me in this thread n couldnt find any answer. Thank you in advance,;)

geekynoob

Sep 25, 2011
New Delhi
Hi, I just installed this rom and I admit it, this is the best rom I have ever used so far. However I encountered problems from my 1st day of using it. My phone keeps forced restart everytime I simple things such as restoring backup using titanium backup, and also when I charged overnight, my phone freezed so that I need to pull out the battery.

I used to use rooted stock kernel stock rom 4.1.2 from samsung, then I installed tigra rom v4 without flashing mj5 bootloader, I only flashed dr ketan wifi fix patch. Then before I installed this rom, I used "clean install rom" in philz recovery after that I installed dn3 v3.2.

Do I need to full wipe using philz recovery or it is sufficoent with its "clean install rom"?
Or maybe this problem has relation with bootloader? Do I need to flash it with mj5? Bcs I didnt make any change on it since I dont have any idea with bootloader.

Please help me, I really love this rom, and I want to make it in my phone for a long time. I have looked for the same problem with me in this thread n couldnt find any answer. Thank you in advance,;)

its the bootloader that causes issues..!! Avoid restoring apps to avoid further issues..!! Rest all should be happy and nippy ;)

Reactions: dgxianxin

dgxianxin

Dec 6, 2012

dgxianxin

Dec 6, 2012
its the bootloader that causes issues..!! Avoid restoring apps to avoid further issues..!! Rest all should be happy and nippy ;)

thanks for the reply :). i had tried that way, i fresh-installed all my apps using google account, i mean i freshly installed all the apps from playstore when i log in my google account (google stores all the apps i have installed, and freshly installed all the apps i used to use back to my new rom from playstore). any suggestion?

nitol

Sep 1, 2009
dhaka
Hope after flashing the boot loader your problem is solved.
Regards.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Kiloy

Apr 26, 2013
That also happened to me. Flash the MJ5 bootloader. I flashed the "BL_N7100XXUEMJ5_1903221_REV04_user_low_ship.tar" using ODIN 3.09
to be specific. Then I downloaded the :samsung info" app to check if my patching is successful.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    First I would try Dr. Ketan's reboot and wifi fix http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=46222818&postcount=3

Second option, if no help from the fix, you might flash mj5 BL.

You can only flash BL with PC-Odin PDA look here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2500823