{SCREENSHOTS} New motorola droid RAZR Ice Cream Sandwich Leak SCREENSHOTS!!!!

Search This thread

willou60

Dec 8, 2010
Are you running on 4.0.3 or -0.4 ?
Can u link APK of smart actions and universal messaging please :D
There are not in GSM-AOKP.

lashton

Dec 26, 2010
wheres the link for the NAND dump or do you not really have it (maybe I'm just impatient)

Jan 11, 2012
Lima
I would be interested in a ICS with all the bloat removed. Motorola has so much add on software that isn't necessary

Sent from my DROID RAZR using XDA
Froze all of the bloat with titaniam backup. Best 6 bucks I've ever spent!!!!
surely must be SOME bugs...i mean, motorola is holding it back for SOME reason.

i just wish it would release!

I have noticed that a lot of games that work on my galaxy nexus 4.0.4 do not work on the razor moto leak.

onemandivision

Jun 10, 2011
I'm getting my new Razr in a couple of days and I'd like to know, is this a public leak and does it work on the european version of the razr? I really need ICS, I'd hate not being able to use the chrome browser.

rubenswing

Mar 28, 2008
26.8500° N, 80.9200° E
I'm getting my new Razr in a couple of days and I'd like to know, is this a public leak and does it work on the european version of the razr? I really need ICS, I'd hate not being able to use the chrome browser.

This *leak* is for the CDMA version and not for the GSM version so unless u have a CDMA Razr don't even think about it .... check out the OP's screenshots on the first page

IP IHI II IL

Sep 16, 2010
Froze all of the bloat with titaniam backup. Best 6 bucks I've ever spent!!!!

I have noticed that a lot of games that work on my galaxy nexus 4.0.4 do not work on the razor moto leak.

Try sending the apk to yourself with "myappsharer" (free) from another device. I was frustrated with the same problem, but it seems though they say they're incompatible, the apk's install just fine.

\\Carved into this thread by my ICS RAZR//
http://android-gz.com

iastonish

Mar 23, 2011
nyc
Does it have the feature where you can swipe to close open apps like the nexus? Not trolling, considering getting a razr maxx though so I would like to know. Thanks

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here are some screenshots of the motorola version of ice cream sandwich for the Droid RAZR. It's rooted and i have the bloat frozen. Its runs smooth as butter, and i haven't seen a bug yet. GET THIS THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

Screenshot_2012-04-14-11-30-11.jpg

Screenshot_2012-04-14-11-29-21.jpg

Screenshot_2012-04-14-11-29-47.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

Sorry if its sloppy. Still learning how to do this. I know you hate me cuz im a noob. :-(

Thank you vicious and arcanexvi for hooking every one up.

Its kinda tricky to do. I flashed back to stock using the razr utilty.

If i forgot to thank or credit any one please let me know. i just wanted to post some screens cuz its kinda hard to find them anywhere.

4 more screens on my post on page 3
    This isn't...new..

I've had this on my phone for 2 and half weeks off and on along with 100,000 other people?

Am I missing something? 9898 threads about it already. go read those.
    well sorry man. I just havent seen screens any where. Trying to help. Sorry. Still new to this. Thank you for killing me on my first post.