4all, it doesnt work at 14.91...
and orangerot is in holidays
he will update it next week
-> geTAPA'd vom S3 <-

Reactions: orangerot.

orangerot.

Jan 9, 2012
Stuttgart
As I'm back from my holidays the update is out now :) Please note that there's a Version for EMR2 and a Version for the other Versions. Downloads as usual in the OP.

orangerot.

Jan 9, 2012
Stuttgart
New Version is out!! Now compatible with the latest Jkay Framework. LED colors are themed by myself! Check the Changelog in the second post for the colors :)

Reactions: vulfgar

orangerot.

Jan 9, 2012
Stuttgart
AW: [VRTHEME][Jkay][ORANGE AND RED]

Thank you very much :) I'm glad you like it.
The lack of red themes is exactly why I released it ;) I can't understand what is so great with blue too..

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda app-developers app

orangerot.

Jan 9, 2012
Stuttgart

Should be compatible.. But it's not tested by me as my galaxy is on repair.. But it may break the light flow compatibility.. Just test it and if something doesn't work reflash jkay and please report it here so I can update the theme ;)

Reactions: ventolino

orangerot.

Jan 9, 2012
Stuttgart

Okay... Then there'll be a new release which contains the light flow fixes by jkay. It shouldn't be hard to do.. But I'm not at home now.. Maybe I get the time later or tomorrow night.

tczhang

Mar 13, 2011
Maybe off topic but how do you manage to make your swiftkey green themed? It seems not in the theme. Thanks.

orangerot.

Jan 9, 2012
Stuttgart

You have to set the SwiftKey theme to "dark" then it'll look like on the screen shot

Reactions: tczhang

orangerot.

Jan 9, 2012
Stuttgart
Huge update is out ;)

Now compatible with the latest JKay Deluxe Framework.. Also transparent touchwiz and themed settings are included ;)

New Version is NOT compatible with EMR2! Sorry for that, but I don't have the time to make a version for this specific firmware.. As I don't know any Rom which is based on this firmware(all upgraded to at least EMB5) it doesn't matter I think :)

sanoc69

Account currently disabled
Jan 12, 2012
GB
meettomy.site
Huge update is out ;)

Now compatible with the latest JKay Deluxe Framework.. Also transparent touchwiz and themed settings are included ;)

New Version is NOT compatible with EMR2! Sorry for that, but I don't have the time to make a version for this specific firmware.. As I don't know any Rom which is based on this firmware(all upgraded to at least EMB5) it doesn't matter I think :)

its possible to make this theme in blue?
thanks

orangerot.

Jan 9, 2012
Stuttgart
It's already out in blue :p even with more features! Just click the aosp style theme in my signature ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    For future versions please visit my new Dream Themes. This theme is now part of it and further development will take place there!

I want to present you my Red Theme for the Jkay Deluxe Framework. This theme is for everybody who wants to have some colors in his/her system but stay close to stock look.

Compatible with the latest JKay Deluxe Framework AND Stock/CustomRoms without!

What's themed
    -SystemUi is completly red, for example toggles, notifications,brightness slider...
    -Transparent Toggles!
    -more transparency than Jkay offers
    -50% transparent Notifications
    -red progress bars!
    -Toast messages contain red font
    -highlighted textes are red
    -autocorrect color changed to red
    -red multiwindow handle
    -and some more I've forgotten

You can set transparent and non transparent notification drawer in Deluxe Settings!

Transparency:
    If you don't like the transparent touchwiz here are some zips to change it. 100% Transparency will make it completly transparent while the 0% zip will restore the stock black background. The default in my theme is 75% transparent.
    Transparency 100%
    Transparency 75%
    Transparency 50%
    Transparency 25%
    Transparency 0%(Stock black background)

Notification Transparency:
    For those who don't like the transparency of the notfications(50% transparent, while the rest of the pull down drawer has 100%) here is a zip which makes your notifications 100% transparent too.. After flashing this you'll have a complete transparent pull down drawer!
    Fully Transparent Notifications!

Screenshots:

Changelog is in the second post!!

If you like my theme please press thanks or maybe buy me a coffe or beer. Thank you :)

If you have some ideas or wishes for future version feel free to tell me. If it's possible I'll include them in a future version!
    I hope you like my work!

Credits:
    -Jkay for his great Framework
    -Theme Villain for the Theme Flasher
    -All the guys from a german forum who helped me with some issues
    Little update is out. Changelog is in the 2nd post.. :)
    Changelog:

V 3.0(NOT for EMR2!!!)
    -compatible with latest JKay Framework!
    -Added Transparent Touchwiz!
    -Switched to latest VrTheme Engine!
    -Themed Settings!
    -Some Bug Fixes

V 2.7
    -compatible with latest Framework
    -Changed the LED Colors a little bit:
    • Phone and Messaging App: White
    • Facebook and Facebook Messanger: Red
    • Whatsapp: orange
    • The rest I left on Jkays settings. If someone has wishes for more apps/colors let me know and I can change it for you
    If you're using EMR2 please use the version with EMR2 in its name!!!

V2.6
    -now compatible with the latest Jkay Framework. Please note that there's a Version for EMR2 and one for the other Versions. If you're running EMR2 choose the EMR2 Version. If you're running any other Version use the file without EMR2 in it's name.

V2.5.2 orange text:
    -changed notification-text color etc to orange. Toggles and other symbols are still red. Red and orange together just looks awesome..

V2.5.2
    -fixed Wifi and Signal Icons not red when "hire wifi" / "hire signal" is choosen

V2.5.1
    -fixed new LockButton not being red!

V2.5
    -Keyboard-Icon in the StatusBar now colored
    -colored missing progress bars
    -colored some other stuff in framework-res

V2.4
    -themed download/sending arrows
    -progress bars are themed now!(e.g in the playstore or while downloading something with the browser)

V2.3
    This is a minor update. This two things were so annoying for me, that I fixed them:
    -removed this ugly divider next to the settingsbutton
    -Toggles turn now red when they are pressed.
    Re: [VRTHEME][Jkay][RED]

Looking good! Downloading now :) thanks man

Swyped from my Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk II
    No.. It already includes the transparency mod :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app