Cant Boot up after flashing with odin mobile

Search This thread
Sep 2, 2012
Dresden
Hello all

i tried flashing with odin mobile thing pro :) but i failed now when i boot up nothing comes up after the samsung logo. i can still use download and recovery mode (the recovery mode is from sasmung) my phone is rooted , had 2.3.3 on it and is an samsung galaxy s2 I9100 hope you guys can help me i was trying to update it to 2.3.6 can you guys help me with that too?

Jokesy

May 31, 2011
Lagos
Hello all

i tried flashing with odin mobile thing pro :) but i failed now when i boot up nothing comes up after the samsung logo. i can still use download and recovery mode (the recovery mode is from sasmung) my phone is rooted , had 2.3.3 on it and is an samsung galaxy s2 I9100 hope you guys can help me i was trying to update it to 2.3.6 can you guys help me with that too?

boot to recovery mode and perform a factory reset. Reboot your phone

Your device should boot now , if the flashing process was error- free.

Swyped from my Galaxy SII

Tefanym

Aug 12, 2011
Kiel
This is a soft brick ( don't panic , when i don't softbrick my phone at least once every couple of days , i feel that something is wrong with the phone )

Ok here is what to do
1) download siyah kernel.tar from http://www.gokhanmoral.com/public/files/siyahkernel/v3.0/Siyah-v3.3.3d.tar
2)download pc odin3 v1.85 ( google it)
3) get into download mode and flash siyah kernel
4) download a rom.zip and put on ur external sd card using a card reader to connect it to ur pc
5) boot into siyah kernel's recovery mode and install zip from sdcard then install the rom u want
It is recommended to wipe data and cache via recovery ( but dont do it if u were on 4.0.4 or were trying toi stall it)

Sep 2, 2012
Dresden
This is a soft brick ( don't panic , when i don't softbrick my phone at least once every couple of days , i feel that something is wrong with the phone )

Ok here is what to do
1) download siyah kernel.tar from http://www.gokhanmoral.com/public/files/siyahkernel/v3.0/Siyah-v3.3.3d.tar
4) download a rom.zip and put on ur external sd card using a card reader to connect it to ur pc
5) boot into siyah kernel's recovery mode and install zip from sdcard then install the rom u want
It is recommended to wipe data and cache via recovery ( but dont do it if u were on 4.0.4 or were trying toi stall it)

Thx !!!!:D

Sep 2, 2012
Dresden

Ok here is what to do
thx again it worked !!!

vinura kithmal

Dec 15, 2012
Colombo
problem with the boot :(

heloo everyone i updated my samsung galaxys3 (SHVE210S) using odin(ICS to JELLYBEAN) but after the installation odin says SUCESS but my phone is not working :/ phone is starting but stuck in a moment after the welcome sound can plzzz anyone can help me how to resolve this problem, is it a problem in the firmware ????

vixter991

Sep 23, 2013
not going after samsung logo

Tried rooting my s2 using odin. went into download mode then connected the phone. and clicked start. according to the instructions for rooting from youtube , it said the phone would restart after it said PASS on Odin. After it showed PASS it didnt restart even after a very longtime. so i disconnected.
Now i get the samsung logo with a triangle below. I m able to go to download mode.
Pls help guys

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Ok here is what to do