[Q] Question about Vanir 4.4.4 rom

Search This thread

angelofdooms

Oct 29, 2013
I have Vanir 4.4.4 Rom on my Sprint s3, Now i notice theres no music player on here, how if possible can i install or flash in the default s3 music player with this rom, Or is there another music player i can get.

Higgs_Boson

Jul 7, 2012
Even if you did copy the Samsung Music Player apk to /system, it will most likely not work, because it requires code from Samsung to function correctly.

As for any other music player, just go on the Play Store and download your favorite.

I, personally, use the Google Music Player, but Poweramp and Gone Mad Music Player are two extremely powerful and feature-rich music players.

Last edited:
Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

roirraW "edor" ehT

Senior Moderator
Staff member
+1 PowerAmp, bought the Pro version.

I'll have to take a look at Gone Mad.

Recovery FLASHABLE version now posted near the bottom of the first post of the 3Minit Battery Mod for Conquest-Singularity and both Stock ND8 and NDC with 1000+ animated battery icons..

[BATTERY] Plasma Battery! ??? & wickeddecimalbarwide_colors

Charging still shot
senygy6y.jpg

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy SIII on TouchWiz 4.4.2 with Conquest: Singularity v7.0, Ktoonsez' latest kernel and the latest Philz Touch Recovery.

beezie42

Jul 2, 2011
Traverse City, MI
+1 PowerAmp, bought the Pro version.

I'll have to take a look at Gone Mad.

Recovery FLASHABLE version now posted near the bottom of the first post of the 3Minit Battery Mod for Conquest-Singularity and both Stock ND8 and NDC with 1000+ animated battery icons..

[BATTERY] Plasma Battery! ??? & wickeddecimalbarwide_colors

Charging still shot
senygy6y.jpg

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy SIII on TouchWiz 4.4.2 with Conquest: Singularity v7.0, Ktoonsez' latest kernel and the latest Philz Touch Recovery.

Poweramp all the way. I was skeptical at first about buying it but it's worth every penny. Lots of customization and can even do folder views.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Higgs_Boson

Higgs_Boson

Jul 7, 2012
Poweramp really is the best and sounds the best. The only reason I stopped using it is due to the lack of the "short audio focus change", which will dim the audio -- rather than stop briefly -- if another notification comes through. That feature is a must have for me, especially when driving and using GPS.

Gone Mad Music Player (GMMP) has the short audio focus change and equally as many features, but doesn't look as nice. And, although I can't quite pinpoint it, the audio isn't quite as crisp as Poweramp.

Google Play Music has really nice, crisp audio. It also has the short audio focus change, but no customization; and the EQ is very limited.

Ainz_Ooal_Gown

Poweramp really is the best and sounds the best. The only reason I stopped using it is due to the lack of the "short audio focus change", which will dim the audio -- rather than stop briefly -- if another notification comes through. That feature is a must have for me, especially when driving and using GPS.

Gone Mad Music Player (GMMP) has the short audio focus change and equally as many features, but doesn't look as nice. And, although I can't quite pinpoint it, the audio isn't quite as crisp as Poweramp.

Google Play Music has really nice, crisp audio. It also has the short audio focus change, but no customization; and the EQ is very limited.

like I have said Viper4Android is your friend to get a nice crisp sound if you know what your doing :)

Top Liked Posts