Discussion: other devices and upgrading

Search This thread

chris0160

May 11, 2010
Inglewood
Ok, thanks again for directing me to the proper thread. Now I want the G2, the Galaxy Mega, or the Note III. Why the G2? It's the 4G advanced S4. The Mega.... well obviously I'm the type that can't afford to have a tablet and a phone simply because bills and no wifi atm.... The Note III I don't know I like it due to I loved the 2. What can be a deal breaker if there is no 2.5/6ghz (Clearwire LTE) connectivity, or no 800 lte. The Mega has mid-range specs compared to all phones listed above, its a bigger less powerful S4, not a phone I want to be with two years from now so I'll be fine with either the G2 or the Note III (depending on the LTE bands it supports)

faceless

Feb 24, 2008
Ok, thanks again for directing me to the proper thread. Now I want the G2, the Galaxy Mega, or the Note III. Why the G2? It's the 4G advanced S4. The Mega.... well obviously I'm the type that can't afford to have a tablet and a phone simply because bills and no wifi atm.... The Note III I don't know I like it due to I loved the 2. What can be a deal breaker if there is no 2.5/6ghz (Clearwire LTE) connectivity, or no 800 lte. The Mega has mid-range specs compared to all phones listed above, its a bigger less powerful S4, not a phone I want to be with two years from now so I'll be fine with either the G2 or the Note III (depending on the LTE bands it supports)
i read that the G2 doesn't do SVDO or (the real deal killer) SVLTE, wassupwitdat?

chris0160

May 11, 2010
Inglewood
CDMA1X, EV-DO, GSM, W-CDMA, and LTE all share the same transmit path, thus no SVDO nor SVLTE. Meh didnt care for it too much, it was nice when i had LTE when I was on the phone

jt404

Sep 5, 2013
Note 3

I heard about the note 3. but haven't heard anything as of yet to make me want to run out and get it right when it drops on the market. unless I missed some of the specs?

chuko303

Dec 24, 2011
colorado
Face it naddit. People make threads so people can look into them what's the point of us regular people having the option todo so we take it. This stickie ain't going to get no love just like all the others. People make the threads for a reason sure some are pointless yea. Some are interesting until people like you close the thread down. Its like the 4th thread I've seen closed by you in less than a week. Idc but would you like to get your threads locked?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: schnowdapowda

aquaholik

Oct 28, 2011
Face it naddit. People make threads so people can look into them what's the point of us regular people having the option todo so we take it. This stickie ain't going to get no love just like all the others. People make the threads for a reason sure some are pointless yea. Some are interesting until people like you close the thread down. Its like the 4th thread I've seen closed by you in less than a week. Idc but would you like to get your threads locked?

Yep I agree. You are better off making a thread title:

"All Note 3 discussion here."

Epix4G

Sep 14, 2011
phoenix
Or a mod can go ahead and setup the note 3 forum general q&a and everything go there

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

BenG7

Jun 24, 2009
Galaxy Note 3: Wolfson DAC & Apt-x support?

Hi
Sorry I did not post in the right section but could anyone could confirm if the Galaxy Note 3 (N9000) is equipped with the Wolfson DAC and supports Apt-X; I could not find the info out of all the news about its release.
Thanks a lot
Beng

BrianBaker

Dec 15, 2009
Apopka FL
Wow.. Sprint Note 3 possibly only to have 1900LTE...Not very future proof being stuck on 1900..May as well trade my One back to a Note 2 instead.

Sent from my HTCONE using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Jocelyn

Jul 16, 2008
Orlando, FL
Wow.. Sprint Note 3 possibly only to have 1900LTE...Not very future proof being stuck on 1900..May as well trade my One back to a Note 2 instead.

Sent from my HTCONE using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

This^ Sprint made a horrible decision if 900P turns out to be their Note 3 and I can't see it being for any other company.

Sent from my SGNote2 using Tapatalk

garwynn

Retired Forum Mod / Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 30, 2011
NE Ohio
www.extra-life.org
The same sources that used to give us leaks were able to sneak one nugget out.
The info from Samsung that was provided (a while ago) said this will have Tri-band support and VoLTE.

Reactions: robertm2011

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It seems that time of year has come around and new devices are rolling out. People are discussing their upgrade options.
    Please use this thread for all other device discussions, comparisons and upgrade options.
    Thank you
    Friendly Neighborhood Moderator
    How in the world can Sprint customers have an ounce of faith in Sprint Spark when Sprint STILL doesn't even have a good working LTE network after two freakiin' years???!!! Do Sprint users really think that Sprint will finally get their network up to the speed and reliability standards that pre-paid service provider currently offer? I have my doubts at this point! It just seems as if Sprint is just sitting on their @$$e$ and are not getting things done in a lot of places. I know when my wife and I buy our next home we are making sure we live within a few hundred yards of a Sprint tower or I'm not buying the house. I'm fed up if you can't tell. LOL

The same sources that used to give us leaks were able to sneak one nugget out.
    The info from Samsung that was provided (a while ago) said this will have Tri-band support and VoLTE.
    Good price?

Do you guys think 140-150 is a good price for a sprint s4 from Craigslist?