HTC One Max from Amazon on AT&T LTE

Search This thread

colts187

Jan 3, 2012
Little Rock
I just wanted to let you guys know that I bought a gsm unlocked one max here from Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00G7...d=1402153639&sr=8-1#ref=mp_s_a_1_1&precache=1

When I powered it up I went into networks I chose at&t as provider and lte works perfectly. I was really surprised because the bands they listed I don't think are at&ts. I was quite surprised. It's way better than using an unlocked Verizon model only getting hspa before like I was. Just thought I would share.

Sent from my HTC One max using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: pradeepvizz

colts187

Jan 3, 2012
Little Rock
Is this what you were looking for?
Some of the reviews for the phone had complained it didn't work on at&t lte. Is it possible that changed through a software update?

Attachments

• 1402201044864.jpg
    1402201044864.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 539
  • 1402201060463.jpg
    1402201060463.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 530

whojabacod

Apr 8, 2010
Do you think you could extract the radio img plz

Sent from my HTC One max using Tapatalk

mido.fayad

May 14, 2011
alex
Is this what you were looking for?
Some of the reviews for the phone had it didn't work on at&t lte. Is it possible that changed through a software update?

Your device is the developer one as me which has all bands unlocked so u can use lte on any network

Sent from my HTC One max using Tapatalk

colts187

Jan 3, 2012
Little Rock
Sweet that's even better. I didn't even realize they had a developer version of this phone.

I just bought one..hope it works the same way in Florida..the bands ought to be the same anyway...I had a Sony Z Ultra GPE..never again Sony-the screen cracked (not dropped, just in my pocket) within 2 months of me getting it. There's a ton of posts in their support forums of people with the same problem and they're still saying it's a user issue, not a materials issue.

Last edited:

nathlynn22

Apr 8, 2013
I just bought one..hope it works the same way in Florida..the bands ought to be the same anyway...I had a Sony Z Ultra GPE..never again Sony-the screen cracked (not dropped, just in my pocket) within 2 months of me getting it. There's a ton of posts in their support forums of people with the same problem and they're still saying it's a user issue, not a materials issue.
Yep I came from a HTC one and a xperia z ultra. Decided to go to 1 phone. The screen cracking in the pocket was a bit stupid. The phone was to slim and flimsy. A lot of people had problems with warping. I myself found it OK as I never pocketed it lol. The HTC one Max is of a much better build quality as expected.

Cool..

Looks like I have the developer version too..is a 32 gig, silver one. Is there any way to tell what hardware I have? I'd like to root it, but I suspect not knowing what hardware I have would be a bad thing when it comes to flashing...I don't know which version of TWRP or CWM to use, at least.
Any help would be appreciated :)

Here's what hboot says..which version of recovery do I use with this?

T6ula pvt ship son rh
hboot-2.49.0000
Radio 4t.27.3218.14
opendsp-v33.120.274_t6.0029
qsc-
os-3.15.1540.1
emmc-boot 2048mb

Last edited:

yoallen78

Feb 14, 2006
Raleigh, NC
Looks like I have the developer version too..is a 32 gig, silver one. Is there any way to tell what hardware I have? I'd like to root it, but I suspect not knowing what hardware I have would be a bad thing when it comes to flashing...I don't know which version of TWRP or CWM to use, at least.
Any help would be appreciated :)

Here's what hboot says..which version of recovery do I use with this?

T6ula pvt ship son rh
hboot-2.49.0000
Radio 4t.27.3218.14
opendsp-v33.120.274_t6.0029
qsc-
os-3.15.1540.1
emmc-boot 2048mb

As long as you unlock the bootloader - you should be able to root just fine

If you google this: twrp htc one max - you'll see links to XDA Forum threads with information about the recovery that is compatible with your phone...

Also can you please confirm that you're able to get AT&T LTE where you are with the phone that you purchased form Amazon?

Thanks

Wonders_Never_Cease

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jul 10, 2013
I asked awhile ago if anyone was using the max on att,I have a rom already set up for only att i use on mine...pm if interested

shine353

Feb 2, 2009
Memphis
Check mbps!!!!!

I have the amazon htc one max international version and it will work on att but at 3G speeds. It will have LTE at the top right of the screen but you are not getting LTE speeds. When I 1st received the phone had a att sim and checked the speeds 3 to 4 mbps on T-mobile im getting 25 mbps avg reception is spotty. I'm not dropping calls or experiencing buffering issues when streaming music or video like when I was on the att network check your speeds.

Last edited:

CB620

Jan 6, 2009
So does this model get LTE on T-Mobile?

Read through everything including comments/questions/answers and it's a mixture of answers with no real answer.

And if so can someone provide screenshots.....

Top Liked Posts