LiGux Optimized CM7.2

Search This thread

rickriego

not sure if anyones has sen this, I haven't around XDA anyway. I found this and decided to try it and I have to say, pretty damn cool. Heavily modded CM, Odexed I guess for smoothness. Definitely worth a flash! Not my work, just sharing what I found.

heres the source http://ligux.com/f-78-1.html

you have to register an acct to download unfortunately. I guess I can drop it in my dropbox. Ill do that later.

Vicious Von

Mar 27, 2011
i had to log in just to comment on this super awesome rom!!!!!! Its has a bunch of apps that you would have to download baked into the system settings. this is by far 1 of the most creative roms I've ever seen. Im using it on my experimental atrix I'll post screen shots when I get home.

Reactions: nikidorian

rickriego

Last edited:

Abu-7abash

Feb 21, 2011
Amman
Looks like a heavily themed/modded cm7. Almost miui like. Really interesting, downloading now.

Sent from my Atrix 4g using Tapatalk

Vicious Von

Mar 27, 2011
Its almost like a cm7/miui hybrid and very nicely done. Do you think I can flash a kernel wit this build?

running CM7 thirty for ICS so I got the bootleg

Rubb

May 7, 2011
Looks nice :)

For those of you that already flashed it.....bugs?

Does it come in english or korean (??) ?

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

not sure if anyones has sen this, I haven't around XDA anyway. I found this and decided to try it and I have to say, pretty damn cool. Heavily modded CM, Odexed I guess for smoothness. Definitely worth a flash! Not my work, just sharing what I found.

you have to register an acct to download unfortunately. I guess I can drop it in my dropbox. Ill do that later.

I forgot to ask....flash this just like CM7??

and what about gapps?? already baked inside this rom? :)

rickriego

Looks nice :)

For those of you that already flashed it.....bugs?

Does it come in english or korean (??) ?

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

I forgot to ask....flash this just like CM7??

and what about gapps?? already baked inside this rom? :)
yessir. i flashed like normal. full wipe first. no bugs at all whatsoever. keep in mind though its ODEXED. i have a habit of trying to swap stuff from other roms after i flash, and i reminded myself of that fact the hard way haha. yea been running it since i found it..no bugs no issues. all languages are preloaded im pretty sure. it started in chinese but it swithced itself to english right at the wizard screen.

btw yeah gapps is built in..
as far as flashing a kernel..i would think. imma nandroid real quick and then try. ill post results.

Alaq

Jan 21, 2011
U.S.
Since it's based on CM I guess the Webtop won't work on it? Can anyone test this please? Like flash a 2.3.4 Webtop Fruit Cake on it...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Which one of the CM7 based ROMs are the fastest daily rom, can anyone suggest please?

None. You can't compare ROMs as every ROM is different. You need to check every single ROM and choose your best. I don't expect your reply.
    Why would he post "this" in a CM7 post if he was talking about something else.

so the answer to your question treehumper, this thread is for CM7 (GB) optimized version by Ligux. The wrldsuksgo2mars thread is a KANG build of CM9, ICS.

Because a link to ligux cm9 was posted first in this thread. Read the thread before attacking someone.

Sent from my MB860 using xda premium
    Odp: LiGux Optimized CM7.2

Thank you. Although I'm aware of the god complex of any moderator on any forum, I would like to make myself clear. I'm inxexperienced about CM7 roms, some roms are still updated some are not and as I don't have much time to test all the roms hosted in your forum, I humbly requested a mere suggestion.

In my concern, you are far more experienced than most of us so one can only expect to get the best possible suggestion from you.

Sincerely yours.

That's not the point. We are developer forum made and created for developers. The main rule of open source is that developers get no money for their work.
    Saying that one ROM is cooler than the other is kinda unfair because every dev spent his or her time to make a final result the best as possible.
    That's why we as moderators don't allow to compare ROMs, kernels or anything development related.
    That's not a matter of knowledge or experience. Imagine the situation that you are walking into the bar and ask 100 people about their favorite drink. I'm quite sure that you'll get 50 different answers. That's why you need to try them all (I'm not encouraging anyone to become a drunk :D).
    Also, I respect your opinion about moderators, but be sure that most of us are friendly and funny guys, without god complex. We're only human, like all members here ;)
    I hope that my reply made things clearer for you to understand why I made my previous comment :)
    This is gingerbread...the other is ICS.

He means the cm9 ligux that was posted a few posts ago.

Sent from my MB860 using xda premium