• IMAG0214.jpg
    IMAG0214.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 410
Reactions: gilgomez

chrisrotolo

Nov 3, 2010
Corona, CA
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
me either, I already ordered one, so I will wait and see. and I just got a skinomi skin for protection from scratches,etc. many cables were advertised as working with 7,8.9,10.1 tabs, so i figured the 7.0+ would be the same.

Rottgrub

does anyone know if the 7.0+ is compatible with original gtab cords and maybe even dock connectors for that matter??

I hear the cases will fit but will be a "little" loose.

I picked up an original Galaxy Tab HDMI Dock for under $15, and it works fine so far. You have to be a little careful inserting the 7plus, since the holder is a little narrow and deep.

So far, it's fine for docking and charging. I still haven't tested the HDMI port, but since it supposedly works with the 10.1, I would imagine it would be the same for the 7plus. Once the cable arrives, I'll confirm.

goldy253

Sep 18, 2009
Tacoma
keyboard

Has anyone seen a keyboard dock that does portrait and landscape and the tablet can lay flat on to make it one piece like the I pad has?

lowlifeplayer

Mar 31, 2006
I picked up an original Galaxy Tab HDMI Dock for under $15, and it works fine so far. You have to be a little careful inserting the 7plus, since the holder is a little narrow and deep.

So far, it's fine for docking and charging. I still haven't tested the HDMI port, but since it supposedly works with the 10.1, I would imagine it would be the same for the 7plus. Once the cable arrives, I'll confirm.

Any luck with the HDMI cable? I went and bought an original tab HDMI dock like yours and noticed the tight fit. I felt like it would eventually scratch the tab, plus (see what I did there?) it was a pain to get in. My solution...Dremel. I took shaved off the sides bit by bit until the tab was still supported but no longer squeezed. It works awesome.

Last edited:

gilgomez

Dec 26, 2011
Palm Beach Gardens, Fl.
Reactions: shigga

seanborn1979

May 28, 2008
Car Mount

Has anybody used the OEM vehicle mount? I had the last one for the original GT and the suction cup & arm were able to be removed from the rest of the mount. This allowed me to use a permanent mount from RAM. Is this the same with this version as well?

Top Liked Posts