[MOD]Update Bluetooth to add HID (keyboards, etc) Support

Search This thread

Ndaoud360

Oct 19, 2009
I don't know about wii motes but ps3 six axis controller does not pair because of Bluetooth errors when checked for compatibility.

jinx01

Dec 25, 2007
Quick bump for an awesome area of development. I am really hoping to see BT connectivity for video game controllers. Extra thanks to any extra attention that can be given in this direction. Now that we have S-off, should be way easier, right? (j/k j/k wink wink nudge nudge)

vdChild

Jun 26, 2010
Quick bump for an awesome area of development. I am really hoping to see BT connectivity for video game controllers. Extra thanks to any extra attention that can be given in this direction. Now that we have S-off, should be way easier, right? (j/k j/k wink wink nudge nudge)

Unfortunately but as far as I can remember with HTC and sense Bluetooth gamepad support has always been broken

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This will update the Bluetooth drivers to add HID support for things like keyboards and mice.

Flash in recovery.

Download Here

MD5: 71a1519ff6bd60cc3979a6ce46e1b9d0

D

I had thought what I did would allow the controllers as well, but only had a kybd to test.

Sorry guys.

D

It is quite simple. Install bluezime from the play store. Make sure and install the hidenabler.apk that is mentioned in the play store description of bluezime. Then follow the instructions that are displayed when you open up bluezime. I cannot remember if I installed the hid pack from dsb first. It may or may not matter if you install it.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
    is this independent of the kernel??

Yes.

D

Took a little bit to reboot after installed but seems to work good. Thanks!