Need DE Tester for 4.4.2 leak.

Search This thread

Brandonrz

Apr 20, 2011
Reno
Ok. I made a 100% stock rom based on the touchwiz kitkat note 3 international leak. I need a couple people to test it for me because I don't have a developer edition device. Which is needed because of the updated kernel. Contact me at bruiz357@Gmail.com on Hangouts. Warning retail owners do not message me because it won't work.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

frr1

Sep 1, 2010
Ok. I made a 100% stock rom based on the touchwiz kitkat note 3 international leak. I need a couple people to test it for me because I don't have a developer edition device. Which is needed because of the updated kernel. Contact me at bruiz357@Gmail.com on Hangouts. Warning retail owners do not message me because it won't work.

It's touch wiz can't you flash this with safestrap?

Brandonrz

Apr 20, 2011
Reno
It worked for someone on the international form I believe that he wasn't on 4.4.2 already.

EDIT:NVM I'm pretty sure I'm wrong after doing some research. You have to flash the bootloader (but don't, bad idea) Carry on.
Sent from my SM-N900V using xda app-developers app

Last edited:
Reactions: ktetreault14

ktetreault14

Feb 12, 2012
Largo
Tgere is no 4.4.2 bootloader file for anything but N9005 and N900W8. DO NOT TRY AND FLASH A BOOTLOADER THAT ISNT YOUR OWN PHONES. You will hard-brick, and you will die.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Brandonrz

Apr 20, 2011
Reno
i already have a hard bricked dev edition from a member on here. worth a shot

I heard somewhere on these forums if you flash even another person's dev edition bl. It would be locked even though you have a de unlocked and sane with the other guy. The same could go with flashing a international bl.

oneandroidnut

Jun 5, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
I heard somewhere on these forums if you flash even another person's dev edition bl. It would be locked even though you have a de unlocked and sane with the other guy. The same could go with flashing a international bl.

That is true and been confirmed via this device it has a locked bootloader now but you can still adjust partitions don't ask me how lol

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I am quite sure he tried that himself. Might not boot because of kernel.
    It worked for someone on the international form I believe that he wasn't on 4.4.2 already.

EDIT:NVM I'm pretty sure I'm wrong after doing some research. You have to flash the bootloader (but don't, bad idea) Carry on.
    Sent from my SM-N900V using xda app-developers app
    Did you call up all of the bestbuys in your area if they have all the de files?

Never thought of that. I can try next week I'm out of town now for north American auto show in Detroit