[FTF] Xperia Z1 C6902 14.3.A.0.681 Generic IN (Unbranded)

Search This thread

puneethv

Jun 26, 2012
Indore
hey @DooMLoRD i updated to the latest version from PC companion after upgrade all my apps were in place but for some weird reason i cant see the sms messaging app.....i asked a friend to send me a text msg i got a notification from true caller and it later disappeared n i still cant find messaging anywhere....any thoughts on this???

puneethv

Jun 26, 2012
Indore
I just did a phone repair frm PC again and it fixed all the issues....and m luvin it....nothin to crib like its happenin on other threads.......

nerdrum

Feb 11, 2009
Will I have any issues using this on an international unlocked 6902? is there anything india specific on it?

crk1995

Nov 22, 2011
Delhi
I am facing an issue, where when I'm playing music on my phone on loudspeaker and suddenly if I did something on phone that might produce sound, or in an event of message(or any notification) received, THE MUSIC TRANSFERS TO THE EARPIECE.
Thats so annoying.
BTW I did a clean flash and my phone was on silent mode.

crk1995

Nov 22, 2011
Delhi
20/005/2014 23:05:34 - INFO - Selected C6902 / 14.3.A.0.681 / Customized_IN
20/005/2014 23:05:34 - INFO - Preparing files for flashing
20/006/2014 23:06:41 - ERROR - 1
20/006/2014 23:06:41 - INFO - Cannot open bundle. Flash operation canceled

Error while trying to update through flashtool, any info or help ?
maybe your download is corrupt.

iamvyshak

Mar 20, 2014
Sound gets diverted from Speaker to Earpiece/ low volume at random.

Exact same issue here, what's the solution to this problem? Any idea what's causing it?

iamvyshak

Mar 20, 2014
I just did a phone repair frm PC again and it fixed all the issues....and m luvin it....nothin to crib like its happenin on other threads.......

Hey are you experiencing any speaker related issues? Sound getting diverted to the earpiece and the like? If not, what version of the ftf did you flash or install? Its highly irritating that my ringtone plays from the earpiece when I get a call and its hardly audible. :( HELP!

sidx1

Apr 7, 2009
its a bug even i faced
so i reverted back to the earlier version (.136)

the speaker will just randomly stop working and producing any sounds till i dont restart
hope sony fixes this soon

Hey are you experiencing any speaker related issues? Sound getting diverted to the earpiece and the like? If not, what version of the ftf did you flash or install? Its highly irritating that my ringtone plays from the earpiece when I get a call and its hardly audible. :( HELP!

Reactions: iamvyshak

xamtra

Jan 4, 2014
Thank u. u saved me.

DooMLoRD

:good::D Thanks buddy u saved me. i almost soft bricked my Xperia z1(in) 4.4.2. I was just unlocked boot-loader and flashed custom recovery and I successfully entered custom recovery menu and I pressed restart system then its started boot loop. After it only shows Sony logo and keep restart. I just did that to root my xperia that's it but with my HTC one 802d I unlocked boot-loader tons of time and I installed custom recovery several times and even I upgraded my HTC to latest Kitkat update even after rooted and unlocked boot-loader status and Just by flashing stock recovery. I haven't faced any issue till date but I don't know why Sony people playing smart. I think they are just trying to exclude as much as customers from the warranty.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ info ]

Xperia Z1

C6902

14.3.A.0.681 Generic IN

KitKat 4.4.2

UNBRANDED INDIA REGION

Thanks to @Androxyde!!!

[ download ]

C6902_14.3.A.0.681_Customized_IN.ftf

Mirror 1

Mirror 2

Mirror 3

Mirror 4

regards,

DooMLoRD
    added some mirrors
    its a bug even i faced
    so i reverted back to the earlier version (.136)

the speaker will just randomly stop working and producing any sounds till i dont restart
    hope sony fixes this soon