Mumbai
It depends on ur need and budged

I am using Nokia wh-205
Bought it from Nokia store for 350 INR
It provides good bass

Reactions: neovics
620382-500x375.jpg

A4 MK-610

they are around 6-8 euros and can be found easly to buy online. clear bass with clear high tones too. pretty clean sound with no EQ enabled.
no mic on them tho.

JoHnNy08PL

Oct 11, 2010
Bydgoszcz
I'm using a-JAYS Two.
With PowerAMP and DSPManager settings, sound is AWESOME :D
Without any EQ it little lacks in bass

Lebrija

Jul 8, 2010
Sony Ericsson Stereo Bluetooth Headset HBH-DS980. Sound is good but there is no song info on the display.

vorloc

Dec 30, 2011
Kochi
Sennheiser cx 180 street II

This one is a classic, perfect fit for your ears and bass-driven sound. INR 1500/-

codephos

Apr 30, 2012
This one is a classic, perfect fit for your ears and bass-driven sound. INR 1500/-

same here. powerfull bass (and i mean real bass. not that digital explosion you hear on a cheap headphone everytime the drummer hits a note), long, loong service life and great customer service. Give it a try.

Sh@dow@lker

Aug 13, 2011
chennai
Skullcandy ink'd mic'd

Hi,

i bought a Skullcandy ink'd mic'd today which was mentioned as compatible with iPhone. unfortunately it is not compatible with my Xperia Neo. I have to push down the talk button in order to hear proper sound. other times it echoes. The same headset works fine on my laptop and desktop. just letting u all know so that u dont make the same mistake I did.

Edit : Read on another thread that this can be fixed by using an 3.5mm audio M to F adapter. From what I understand it has something to do with the pin configuration.

Can anyone confirm if this is true? Then I can probably look for this adapter online. Please provide any indian link for this adapter if possible.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

satiros

Nov 26, 2007
thessaloniki
sure it has to do with pinout sony made a stupid decision on this one
as with chargers there should be a pinout for all earphones.

Sh@dow@lker

Aug 13, 2011
chennai
Hi,

Thank you for the link.

The TRRS adapter in the first link says : "This adapter will not enable the mic/volume buttons of a 3-button Apple compatible headset to work with non-Apple devices " so I think the Mic wont work.

The second link does not ship to India :(

The third link was very useful I am trying to contact sony to get the adapter

Reactions: tinyXperia
Hi,

Thank you for the link.

The TRRS adapter in the first link says : "This adapter will not enable the mic/volume buttons of a 3-button Apple compatible headset to work with non-Apple devices " so I think the Mic wont work.

The second link does not ship to India :(

The third link was very useful I am trying to contact sony to get the adapter
I just wanted to give you an idea what to search for, I picked some random shops. Good luck finding one!

ankaka

Feb 7, 2012
www.sencart.com
If you are looking for earphones for the iPod or iTouch I can highly recommend Shure SE310's or Ultimate Ears Super.fi 5 Pro's. Both are excellent earphones for the money.

jasonwsc

Sep 6, 2010
Singapore
I use a pair of Audio-Technica CKM-55. They were on promotion and not only was the price reduced, they also gave a smartphone adapter free of charge. (works on every phone except the old Sony Ericsson Xperias and Nokia, the new Sony Xperias work from what I've heard)

mkmonkey

Jul 5, 2007
That's really weird . Long time ago I brought an urban ears headphone . Once I plug into my Mini Pro / Neo V , the system will prompt a message indicate this is not a official device and refuse to work . There are some additional converter bundle in the package but none of them work (except the audio only one) .

Recently I flashed a 3rd party ROM , and , the headphone now works flawlessly with Nokia converter ! How amazing !

Jul 5, 2012
I changed the bundled headphones 3 times before I got tired of going to the store I bought the phone. One of the plugs would always get a lower volume then the other. So I bought these Phillips she9005 in-ear headphones I while back. Quality is good, and they are built a way which make the suitable when you do sports. You can get them with or without mic. I have the version without.

Top Liked Posts