Sprint Galaxy Nexus

Search This thread

ereinhart

Aug 19, 2010
Orlando, FL
Just got mine at the corporate store in Ocala FL. They only had 2 also, I got the first and the guy behind me got the other. I went to best buy first and they had no idea when they're getting any.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

cheddaface

Oct 10, 2011
Detroit
and when i get a text and slide down the notification bar there isn't a pic next to notification only shows pics when you have an email through someone from gmail that has a pic linked, or screenshot notifications shows the screen capture

G

GuestD0701

Just saw a tweet that Steady Hawkin went to grab his Gnex an hour ago! Very happy he is part of the development for this device!!
:thumbup:

plmiller0905

Apr 25, 2010
Chicago
Well I went to 2 sprint corporate stores to exchange my GN. The first only received 1 phone and the other store didn't receive any at all.

The store that did receive the one, refused to exchange me another GN. So I called Sprint 1-800 number and spoke to a supervisor. She offered me the opportunity to have telesales ship me another GN overnight. So I was like OK, that's fine. Then telessales tells me they can't send me another device because my account is pass due $150 which I'm gonna pay Friday when I get paid.

I asked the rep what about the 14 day Guaranteed Return/Exchange Policy. I told them that no where in the contract does it state that a customer has to be current with they're account to receive a replacement, exchange etc. And that I'm willing to go see a lawyer tomorrow and that all I want is a fully working GN.

So after getting disconnected three times and explaining the situation over, I'm on the phone with another rep. She said that she fully understands where I'm coming from. So hopefully this goes well. I'm currently on hold to speak to a supervisor.

pastert33

Oct 17, 2007
Phrac, which version of the Jame Bond Kernel did you flash, I just don't want to have issue flashing the wrong version.

4.0.4 kernels
that thae
1.2GHz◊GPU 307MHz
☆Jame Bond☆ v3.1

khlang
1.2/3.5GHz◊GPU 384MHz
☆Jame Bond☆ v3.1.7

I'm running the khlang version and seems good so far.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA

mocsab

Aug 16, 2011
West Milwaukee
www.shimmeringglass.com
TWRP Versus CWM?

I have only had one other ROOTED Device (Epic 4g) - and for the last year or so, I have gotten kind of used to CWM and feel pretty comfortable using it.

I have seen some references to a different recovery program called "TWRP" I believe - I am curious if there are any advantages to using that recovery versus CWM?

I also have ROM Manager pro installed so it is easy to go into recovery without having to press Vol Up/Down and Power -

So what is the advantage (if any) to using TWRP ? And if it is better - can it be flashed from recovery?

jcarlm

Jun 29, 2010
Indianapolis
So any one have any idea or inside scoop on when Best Buy is suppose to get these in stock?

I know its a long shot to ask this in here but, who knows some one might know. Any Best Buy employees in here?

Anon9mouz

Sep 24, 2009
Rineyville, KY
www.facebook.com
So any one have any idea or inside scoop on when Best Buy is suppose to get these in stock?

I know its a long shot to ask this in here but, who knows some one might know. Any Best Buy employees in here?

Go to a corporate store sprint store u should find one

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How to root, unroot, free wifi tethering videos are done.. will upload in the morning during class :)
    Shhh....

Just thought i'd post this here on the down low.....

Eos Sprint Galaxy Nexus AOSP MMS LTE Winning

Everything works
    mms send/receive
    all telephony

Likely the only non-stock build that actually has LTE enabled lol

rByYV.png

Team EOS pwns teh scene again

Now what!

And, just for the kangs, here's a fully built device tree

EOS torospr device tree
    If there are any Eos fans around, we'll have fully functional nightlys in a couple days. I'm just working out the last little minor bugs. I most likely won't open a thread for them here. But if you are down with Eos, then you will know where to find our nightlys.

brd
    Where is it located? I'm on tapatalk so that's probably the reason I can't see it.

Delivered From My Sprint Galaxy Nexus *#*#*#*#*#
    You can get to it from the main Samsung Galaxy Nexus Forum or just click *HERE*.

Mark.
    http://db.tt/8pXeZZ72 zipped version ( faster download]

http://db.tt/MW5XbuRY unzipped

Here is a full nandroid for twrp just unzip it and push it to the proper twrp folder

Also uploading a unzipped one

Sent from my htc_shooter using Tapatalk