Found a few LG Nexus 4 promo pictures

Search This thread

adamski123

Jun 15, 2011
London.
Mods: if this is the wrong forum section sorry, and by all means move to relevant.

Anyway, today i was in my local carphone warehouse and saw these two pictures in a display advert... Clearly shows a few specs of the LG nexus, pictures and price and colour options... Thoughts? :)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1351293916545.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351293916545.jpg
    234.5 KB · Views: 1,084
  • uploadfromtaptalk1351293936975.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351293936975.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 1,106
Last edited:

adamski123

Jun 15, 2011
London.
I think it looks a bit so so :L it just doesn't look that appealing to me. I will probs still get it though ;) I have a feeling the 389 will be the 16gb editon and the 8gb willonly be available through Google play.

---------------------------------

sent from either my one x or nexus 7. If anybody is selling or trading a note 2 then pm me :D

Mar 3, 2012
Hopefully they have them in stock on the tuesday, will pick one up

Were these signs out on display in the main store? Should have asked whether you could buy one today :) (knowing carphone warehouse some idiot probably would have sold you one)

TheRamon

Nov 24, 2010
Phone is looking pretty good, but a little... boring? I'm in doubt about the quality. Imo LG phones nowadays are pretty nice, but the quality is not so good. Too bad.

Last edited:

adamski123

Jun 15, 2011
London.
Hopefully they have them in stock on the tuesday, will pick one up

Were these signs out on display in the main store? Should have asked whether you could buy one today :) (knowing carphone warehouse some idiot probably would have sold you one)

No they were on display with all the other phones on the wall in the store itself

---------------------------------

sent from either my one x or nexus 7. If anybody is selling or trading a note 2 then pm me :D

Raizik

Sep 30, 2012
Lg has never impressed me with any android device. Maybe this will be a big step forward for them. The pic's look very similar to the samsung nexus. suppose to have a quad core on lte that would be nice.

arora_c

Oct 25, 2012
Phone is looking pretty good, but a little... boring? I'm in doubt about the quality. Imo LG phones nowadays are pretty nice, but the quality is not so good. Too bad.

I want to update to nexus but worry about build quality and more over regular firmware update. :confused:

- Sent from my GT-I9100

TheRamon

Nov 24, 2010
I want to update to nexus but worry about build quality and more over regular firmware update. :confused:

- Sent from my GT-I9100

I recommend you to just wait till the phone is in stores available, so you can go there and feel the phone in your hands. For you, your opinion is the most important (compared to others).
Because it's a Nexus phone, all the updates will be served by Google, instead of LG. That's the reason of most people who buy a Nexus phone: the update support.

Reactions: arora_c

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mods: if this is the wrong forum section sorry, and by all means move to relevant.

Anyway, today i was in my local carphone warehouse and saw these two pictures in a display advert... Clearly shows a few specs of the LG nexus, pictures and price and colour options... Thoughts? :)

- Sent from my GT-I9100

I recommend you to just wait till the phone is in stores available, so you can go there and feel the phone in your hands. For you, your opinion is the most important (compared to others).
    Because it's a Nexus phone, all the updates will be served by Google, instead of LG. That's the reason of most people who buy a Nexus phone: the update support.