Problem with phone.apk on Duos

Search This thread

-CHIMAIRA-

Sep 28, 2013
Siegburg
hey there i have a lil problem with my Galaxy Y duos on xduos v3 rom and have not see an solution for this,thats why i open this thread and because i cant post in devforum until 10.

My problem is that after every reboot my phone.apk becomes a forceclose,but all is fine so far,i have installed different phone apks even dialer,have complete new flashed with odin and the rom new flashed,3 times!
its not a big fault,because all is running good,but i need to know whats wrong and how can i solve this.

thanx in advance.:cool:

xeon.zolt

Oct 19, 2013
Faridabad
Reinstall phone.apk using system app installer or just copy it to system/app/phone.apk
And set premissions as rw-r-r
Same happened with me too

-CHIMAIRA-

Sep 28, 2013
Siegburg
have you tried different firmwares before you flashed the rom?maybe its a firmware fault.
yes i have try 3 different firmwares,have tested a deodexed one and there i have same problem.

Reinstall phone.apk using system app installer or just copy it to system/app/phone.apk
And set premissions as rw-r-r
Same happened with me too
dont work for me,but thanx.

overwrite the phone.apk & dialertabactivity.apk on your rom from the other one, if not working, wipe dalvik cache
dont work for me,but thanx too.

Balagopal.G

Apr 1, 2014
HARIPPAD
Realme 2 pro
hey there i have a lil problem with my Galaxy Y duos on xduos v3 rom and have not see an solution for this,thats why i open this thread and because i cant post in devforum until 10.

My problem is that after every reboot my phone.apk becomes a forceclose,but all is fine so far,i have installed different phone apks even dialer,have complete new flashed with odin and the rom new flashed,3 times!
its not a big fault,because all is running good,but i need to know whats wrong and how can i solve this.

thanx in advance.:cool:

You can extract phone.apk from any custom rom supported by your phone.Then copy the file to the directory:-/system/app/ Using root explorer(Preferably).Then if the explorer asks to replace an existing file then click continue.You should mount the file system as writable.This means you are on the right track.Now after pasting this file you should reboot your device. This should work.(This works for me).You can also do this using ES-File Explorer.