Waterproof case

Search This thread

Agent

Feb 5, 2013

waternut13134

Oct 29, 2012
I've been looking around for trying to find a waterproof case to take in the pool area. Does anyone know of a good quality one? Maybe you own one and can go give your opinion. I have seen the seidio obex case online and seems to be the only one I can find.

http://www.seidioonline.com/samsung-galaxy-note-3-obex-waterproof-black-red-p/cswssgt3-br.htm

I've had my OBEX preordered since April 1st,it said it would be a 2 week back order. I called yesterday and they said there was a shipping mishaps and they are getting a few by the end of this week but won't be able to fulfill all pre orders until next month they predicted.

sandman7793

Apr 24, 2012
Naples
www.infinitygigabyte.com
I've had my OBEX preordered since April 1st,it said it would be a 2 week back order. I called yesterday and they said there was a shipping mishaps and they are getting a few by the end of this week but won't be able to fulfill all pre orders until next month they predicted.

Damn! ! Lol I pre ordered one today. Guess I better continue being careful. I cracked my screen on my s4 waiting for my life proof, at the time I was on mdl so it was unlocked with loki. When I got my insurance phone it was already upgraded and locked for a while. Making sure to be careful with this one, including staying away from OTA.

Sent from my SM-N900A using xda app-developers app

waternut13134

Oct 29, 2012
Damn! ! Lol I pre ordered one today. Guess I better continue being careful. I cracked my screen on my s4 waiting for my life proof, at the time I was on mdl so it was unlocked with loki. When I got my insurance phone it was already upgraded and locked for a while. Making sure to be careful with this one, including staying away from OTA.

Well I take back what I said,I just got my shipping info saying my case has shipped and will be here Friday. I will post pictures and let you know if it has any sound issues. Im just worried people wont be able to hear me like a lot of waterproof cases have when they first ship. Wish me luck!

sandman7793

Apr 24, 2012
Naples
www.infinitygigabyte.com
Well I take back what I said,I just got my shipping info saying my case has shipped and will be here Friday. I will post pictures and let you know if it has any sound issues. Im just worried people wont be able to hear me like a lot of waterproof cases have when they first ship. Wish me luck!

Ya my old life proof was bad for people to hear you and you to hear them. Drove my wife crazy when she was talking to me. Gave me a reason to get off the phone faster though.

bluetoothless

May 31, 2006
Ordered Obex combo from DiscountCell on 4/10 for $79. Got shipping update that said it should ship 4/15. Now it says date unavailable?

seidioseidio

Mar 17, 2005

We'll be fulfilling orders next week as well, so many orders will be shipped soon!

Reactions: ZOOPidy

waternut13134

Oct 29, 2012
We'll be fulfilling orders next week as well, so many orders will be shipped soon!

Well got my case today, Very Study case.Feels great in the hand. People can hear me fine and I can hear them fine. Two huge cons right now,The proximity sensor automatically trips so as soon as I place a call the screen goes out and to end the call I have to push the power button and then hit end call. And two is the headphone port cover can come loose very easy,And when I mean easy I mean you barely touch it and it pops out. I called Sedio but they are out of the office today and will return Monday. Also they have little dots all over the screen that when your looking at the screen with a light back ground it looks like little specs of water droplets.

bluetoothless

May 31, 2006
I read somewhere those dots are spacers to prevent rainbow effect and other issues related to sandwiching of screens.

Sent from my SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

bluetoothless

May 31, 2006
Well got my case today, Very Study case.Feels great in the hand. People can hear me fine and I can hear them fine. Two huge cons right now,The proximity sensor automatically trips so as soon as I place a call the screen goes out and to end the call I have to push the power button and then hit end call. And two is the headphone port cover can come loose very easy,And when I mean easy I mean you barely touch it and it pops out. I called Sedio but they are out of the office today and will return Monday. Also they have little dots all over the screen that when your looking at the screen with a light back ground it looks like little specs of water droplets.

Any more pros/cons?
What did Seidio have to say?
Mine shipped on 4/22.

Top Liked Posts